15th June 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How to become an Astronaut after Bachelors Degree in Physics?

20th June 2015, 09:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become an Astronaut after Bachelors Degree in Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The applicant who wish to become an Astronaut needs to have a Master's Degree in Biological Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physical science from a recognized university. Once, after completing Master Degree, the candidates can go for PhD courses like,

-PhD in Astrophysics
-PhD in Geophysics
-PhD in Metaphysics

After completing above PhD course, the candidates can appear for the entrance exam which is conducted by the NASA for the recruitment of Scientists, Astronauts etc.

You can also find employment in ISRO. There are many job opportunities available in ISRO, which is conducted for the recruitment of Scientists and Engineers.

In order to join the ISRO, you must appear and qualify in the Joint Entrance Exam conducted by the IIT’s.

Since, you have completed Bachelor degree in Physics, so I suggest you to apply for Master Degree in Astrophysics/Geophysics.

Official website - www.isro.gov.in
10th May 2017, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to become an Astronaut after Bachelors Degree in Physics?

Can I become an astronaut after completing a master degree in Msc.Marine Geophysics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?