27th August 2017, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for PhD in Collaborative Software Development and Software Engineering & Multitasking? Should I do got abroad for it?

I have completed MS Computer Science and willing to do PhD on any of Collaborative Software Development and Software Engineering & Multitasking. Where to apply for it? Should I do it from abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government jobs available for MCA post graduates?
  2. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 1st Sem- Advanced Software Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  4. Future prospects f phd in software reliability
  5. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD?
  6. Whether Indian universities offer PhD in Software Engineering course? Details of this PhD?
  7. Universities in India and Abroad offering PhD in Software Reliability?
  8. For which topic among Data Mining & Ware-housing, software engineering, C, C++ and Information Technology I can apply for Ph.D in Computer Application?
  9. How to get Lecturer Job in Government Colleges after the completion of MCA?
  10. PTU M.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering 2nd Sem Software Engineering Methodologies (CS 514) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. Job description of Software Engineering Associate in Amdocs? -- [New]
  12. What is the use of MCA studies?
  13. NET/SET or PhD which is a better option after MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the scope in IT Software development for B.Sc Biology candidates?
  15. Which one to choose between software development and software testing if am from EEE branch?
  16. What are the posts for MCA students in Government Sectors? From where to find info about various vacancies in government sectors?
  17. A B.Tech dropout can I get a Software Developer job?
  18. PhD in Software Engineering is offered in ISRO?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?