26th June 2014, 02:27 AM
Unregistered

Whether the pattern of Ph.D(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by AMU is subjective or objective? Previous year question papers of the entrance exam?

Hello sir
please tell me pattern of phd entrance in amu.
Is it subjective or objective?
please also send me previous
year question papers of chemistry
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Pattern of Ph.D entrance of AMU? Past years question papers related to organic Chemistry?
  2. IIT JAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IIT JAM Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. AP CEEP Polytechnic Entrance Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. IETE AMIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Telecommunication Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. United Bank of India PO Recruitment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. OnMobile Placement Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How may I get the pattern of Medical entrance exams of DPMT, BHU, UPMT, CPMT, AFMC, CBSE? Are they subjective or objective? List of books I should prefer for preparation?
  9. SAIL MT Exam is objective or subjective type? Previous years question papers?
  10. Previous years question papers of IB exam? What is the time limit for both objective and subjective exam
  11. ICFAI University MBA Business Policy and Strategy (MB311) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Pattern and base of question papers of AMU entrance exam?
  13. IIT JAM Geology Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. DOEACC, B Level Course, Data Structure through C Language Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Maharashtra Board H.S.C Commerce Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Last years question papers of M.Com entrance exam of AMU?
  17. IETE ALCCS Numerical Computing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. NET Population Studies (Paper III) Exam – Download Previous Years Question Papers
11th December 2017, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether the pattern of Ph.D(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by AMU is subjective or objective? Previous year question papers of the entrance exam?

Hello Sir I'm in 12 with commerce stream & want to apply for b.com (hons ) entrance exam. But I don't have maths so am I eligible to get admission in b.com(hons) if I qualify the entrance exam. Make my confusion clear. And if I'm eligible then send me previous year entrance question paper on my email I'd [email protected]
4th January 2018, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Whether the pattern of Ph.D(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by AMU is subjective or objective? Previous year question papers of the entrance exam?

Dear sir, I want to get privious 5 year entrance paper of MSc biochemistry
Email ID:- [email protected]
23rd June 2018, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Please provide panjab University Chandigarh chemistry entrance subjective paper for Ph.D
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?