19th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for PhD in Organic Chemistry course in MG Science Institute. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this institute for this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?
  3. Eligibility to study distance BSc(Chemistry) for a candidate with 55.6% in 12th Science?
  4. Eligibility to study MSc(Forensic Science) for BSc(Chemistry) student?
  5. Eligibility to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in National Sugar Institute, Kanpur?
  6. Wildlife Institute of India National Entrance Test for M.Sc. Wildlife Science Course- General Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Documents required to get PhD(Organic Chemistry) admission in MG Science Institute?
  8. Eligibility to study MS(Mathematical Science) in Gauhati University Institute of Science and Technology? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to study MSc(Clinical Microbiology) for BSc(Nursing) student?
  10. Which subject is better to study? B.Sc Industrial Chemistry or Computer Science?
  11. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Missions in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  12. Am I eligible to take M.Sc in chemistry after B.Sc in physics and chemistry?
  13. Which is the best institute for MSc Chemistry in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Cutoff list of KKWagh Engineering College Nashik? What is the cutoff list of MHT CET and AIEEE?
  15. Eligibility to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  16. How to study PG course in Chemistry in NIT or IIT? What is the eligibility?
  17. Eligibility to study MSc(Medicinal Chemistry) in MSRUAS?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD(Mathematics) in SRM Institute of Science and Technology?
23rd June 2018, 11:07 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute?

Eligibility to study PhD(Organic Chemistry) in MG Science Institute are as follows:

The candidates must have a Master's Degree or equivalent in Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or a relevant subjects with minimum 50% of marks. Candidates must have passed GUJCET conducted by the university. Those who have a valid GATE score are exempted from GUJCET.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 12:02 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?