8th November 2016, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Will it help my career to accelerate if I do Ph.D after completion of MDS in Pedodontia?

I am MDS in pedodontia but not satisfied carrier wise. Is it will help me to accelerate if I do Ph.D now? Can you please suggest me the right step to take for the same? Can I do it part time? Will that help? Looking forward to get the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of career opportunities available after completion of MDS in USA and UK?
  2. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Further study options in USA after MDS Oral Medicine and Radiology? With Indian MDS can PhD be done in USA?
  4. How to do a job as medical officer after completing MDS? What is the criteria? How many government jobs are there after completion of MDS?
  5. Can I do DNB course after the completion of MDS?
  6. Is PG required to do Ph.D after BDS?
  7. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  8. How can I do Ph.D after completion of MDS?
  9. What is the requirement to do Ph.D after MDS?
  10. Which specialization has wide scope in MDS?
  11. Should I opt for PhD in Botany after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? Is it suitable for me? What are the career opportunities after completion of the course?
  12. Which are the short term course related Pediatric Dentistry in India or Abroad?
  13. What are my chances of studying MS in USA after BDS?
  14. How to get admission for Ph.D in UK after completion of MDS in India?
  15. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of MDS course with just 1 year course to be done in abroad?
  16. Can I get admission in PhD(Dentistry) program in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth being an MDS holder of other state? Details of PhD(Dentistry) in this university?
  17. Can I do Ph.D in human physiology after B.Com from MDS university Rajasthan?
  18. Which one is better between BHMS and B.Ed or M.Sc and Ph.D? -- [New]
8th November 2016, 06:23 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it help my career to accelerate if I do Ph.D after completion of MDS in Pedodontia?

I am happy to tell you that definitely it will enhance your career if you will do Ph.D after the completion of your Masters degree course.
Since you have completed your Masters degree, you are eligible for the Ph.D entrance examination.
After qualifying in the entrance examination, you can take admission to do Ph.D through distance mode also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?