10th October 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

What are my chances of studying MS in USA after BDS?

I have just completed my BDS. Now i want to know about my chances for studying MS course in USA now. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  2. Whether the entrance exam to study BDS in USA is tough?
  3. Which are the courses available after BDS in India an in USA?
  4. Whether the MDS entrance exam for study in USA is tough? Is it beneficial to study BDS in USA?
  5. How can I study MDS in any university of USA after completing BDS?
  6. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  7. List of universities in UK and USA for engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are my chances to get admission in decent USA university after completing B.Tech in EEE with 60%? What will be a good GRE score?
  9. How MDS can be done in USA after BDS in India? Duration of MDS practice in USA? Scope and scholarship?
  10. Which course and university is better after BDS to study in USA and Australia?
  11. Procedure for Visa to apply in USA after BDS?
  12. Is it compulsory to do Internship programme if being a BDS final year student? Prospects for further study in USA after Internship?
  13. Is it mandatory to do internship in final year of BDS? Chances of further studies in UK after that?
  14. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  15. Indian BDS person eligible to practice in USA? How much is the fee?
  16. Chances to get admission if secured 296 rank in IP University BDS entrance exam?
  17. What are the chances of going abroad after BDS? Is MDS the only option for studying in abroad?
  18. How to do masters from USA/UK after doing BDS degree from India?
13th October 2015, 03:26 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are my chances of studying MS in USA after BDS?

If you have good Domain Knowledge and if you have a good career record throughout your career then you have a very good chance of studying the course of MDS in USA.
You need to clear the Entrance Examination of the University where you want to study the course of MDS and once you are able to do so you will be eligible for the course of MDS once you are able to clear a Personal Interview.
So everything depends on you and your preparation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?