1st June 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt for PhD in Botany after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology? Is it suitable for me? What are the career opportunities after completion of the course?

I have completed my M.Sc in Microbiology and wish to pursue PhD in Botany in future. Therefore, I want to know will it prove to be a good decision for me in order to opt for the course? Kindly, tell me about the career opportunities after the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities through PhD(Botany) course for Microbiology postgraduate?
  2. Career opportunities for PhD(Botany) candidate?
  3. What career option should I opt after completion of my B.Sc(In Microbiology)? Should I pursue M.Sc in microbiology?
  4. Is it suitable for my career to do PhD in Botany? What are the career growth opportunities?
  5. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of the best courses after BIPC?
  7. Scope after doing M.Tech course? Should I do Job or M.Tech?
  8. What is the salary for M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology? What are the different career options after M.Sc Microbiology and M.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. Which course is best to do in M.Sc after completion of B.Sc course?
  10. Suitable stream for PhD after M.Sc in Microbiology? Universities providing such course in India and Abroad?
  11. Job Opportunities in Chennai after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
  12. Career Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Botany?
  13. What are the career opportunities available for an M.Sc(Botany) graduate?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Medical mirobiology after completion of M.Sc from Medical microbiology? What is the future for medical microbiology?
  15. Which course I should opt for higher studies after completion of B.Sc Botany and Biotechnology?
  16. Is it possible to do Ph.D after completion of M.Sc botany with 52% marks?
  17. Is there any importance of doing M.Com in Business management after completion of BMS? Which course should I opt after BMS? List of specializations in M.Com? -- [New]
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?