9th April 2010, 10:27 AM
bogaraj

Can I register for Ph.D(Off Campus Course/Distance) this year in Dravidian University? When is the date of applying and how should I proceed? Is distance mode Ph.D in Dravidian University recognized by UGC?

Can I register for P.hd (Off Campus Course/Distance) this year(2010)in Dravidian University? If so when is the date for applying and also give me the guidance how to proceed.

Is the distance mode P.hD in Dravidian University recognised by UGC?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join M.Phil/Ph.D course? Is Dravidian University, distance education, kuppam, Chittor district recognized under UGC
  2. Will I get my Ph.D degree from Dravidian University?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Detailed information about PhD(Computer Science) course offered in Dravidian University, Kuppam?
  5. Dravidian University off-campus prelims Ph.D model question paper(Zoology)?
  6. Whether my PhD registration under Dravidian University stands valid?
  7. Does Dravidian University offer stipend to PhD(Biotechnology) candidates? Syllabus of this PhD course?
  8. What I need to do to get registered for PhD in Computer Science? Which UGC recognized universities I can register with?
  9. What should I do next after submitting Ph.D thesis?
  10. Is it possible for me to migrate Ph.D in Dravidian university?
  11. Guidelines to write Ph.D Thesis
  12. UGC recognized universities for PhD in English in New Delhi through distance or regular mode -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Is dravidian university distance education form M.A Malayalam approved by Kerala?
  14. What should I do further if already submitted Thesis of Ph.D Education to Dravidian University but din't get any information? Should I approach to the university? -- [New]
  15. How may I pursue bachelors in law through distance learning program from Dravidian university?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in any course after completion of post graduation from distance mode?
  17. Does Dravidian University offer correspondence Master of Education course?
  18. UGC recognized Universities for distance PhD in Management
2nd June 2011, 10:42 PM
vikul

Smile Re: Can I register for Ph.D(Off Campus Course/Distance) this year in Dravidian University? When is the date of applying and how should I proceed? Is distance mode Ph.D in Dravidian University recognized by UGC?

Dear friend,

check out the following link,it may be useful for you

www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in/

GOOD LUCK
14th June 2011, 04:51 AM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I register for Ph.D(Off Campus Course/Distance) this year in Dravidian University? When is the date of applying and how should I proceed? Is distance mode Ph.D in Dravidian University recognized by UGC?

About Registration:

Yes, you can register yourself for PhD course.
For this you have to undergo an entrance test held every year, on the last sunday of july month.
The test is objective in nature and its application form should be submitted till the end of May.

About Recognition:

Dravidian university is recognised by UGC under sections 2(f) and 12(B) but it doesnt mean that its distance mode is also recognised. I am inserting the link where you can get recognised colleges/universities for distance mode course.

So please visit this link for better distance mode options which are recognised as well:
http://www.education.nic.in/dist_inst.asp
14th June 2011, 01:08 PM
04rust

Default Re: Can I register for Ph.D(Off Campus Course/Distance) this year in Dravidian University? When is the date of applying and how should I proceed? Is distance mode Ph.D in Dravidian University recognized by UGC?

click the link below

>> www.dravidianuniversity.ac.in/

this may help with you request.
thank you
17th June 2011, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

I HAVE QUALIFIED NET EXAM DEC.2010 IN COMPARATIVE RELIGION. BUT I DON'T GET QUALIFIED CERTIFICATE . HOW CAN I GET PHD REGISTRATION IN THIS UNIVERSITY IN THIS SESSION?
19th June 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

UGC recognized (distance ) education for registering for Phd in Cl.microbiology ?
3rd July 2011, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I get benifit of Ph.D.from Dravidian University (Off campus) as I am working under pune university?
11th July 2011, 10:44 PM
Unregistered

please list the universities/colleges and other institutions offering PhD in nursing(psychiatry)
14th July 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a qualified Post graduate degree holder in Law ( Master of Law -LL.M ) , Kindly let me know whether I can pusue Phd., programme in your university under the Distance Mode and if so can I take up the enrolment since I have secured 53.3% in LL.M course. If so kindly let me know the details of the related programmes that can ensure a link for my career building ambition programe exercise relating to the law field and its related departments and ancillary departments and programmes . kindly let me know the above details by return mail wherein i shall be very thankful and grateful to you and your esteemed university.

with regards,

Srikanth.R. B.com., M.B.A., LL.M., P.G.D.P.M.
22nd July 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Is it too late for the Ph.D in distant mode in Dravidian University? Also, is it UGC recognised?
23rd July 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my MPHIL in first class. Still i Hve to undergo Entrance Test for PHD for PHD registration
17th August 2011, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET APPLICATION IN THIS MONTH FOR KANNADA PHD
20th January 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir i am seema kumari.I want to conform my p.hd registration no. 03909212011 is correct or not.Give me all information about fee structur and date of registration
2nd February 2012, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

my off campus phd is due from date of 2009-10 so i will countinu for phd so give some suggestion
6th February 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Iam hearing a lot about cancellation of registration of p.hd scholars who have registered after june 2009. Can anybody tell me how far it is true
6th February 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

can anybody give me the details on the recent isssue of cancellation of phd registration for all those who have registered after jun 1 , 2009 from Dravidian university
27th March 2012, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Mm, I want to conform my Ph.D registration no. 01409221002 (Off Campus) is correct or not.Give me all information regarding fee and date of registration,
With Regards, Vipan Kumar
1st September 2012, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Does Dravidian University is recognised under UGC including Distance education for Phd /M.Phil. ?
21st June 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

I had registered my name as a scholor in Dravidian University in Mar 2008-regn no02609222004.I enrolled my admission thro ERC STUDY CENTR EREN BY THE UNIVERSITYODE WITH CODED NO 026 GIVEN BY THE DU.
TILL DATE THE UNIVERSITY HAS NOT CONDUCTED ANY PRE-PHD EXAMS AND DECLAred the results by post for the already held exams.
what shall I do now? I am having the thesis with me now
please guide for further action.

v radhakrishnan erode 638002
10th September 2014, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

hi am manjunath k from bellary district sandur (t) i need lear for phd in commerce in dravidian university.so i need information about how to register to phd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?