27th June 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria and fee structure of M.A.(English Language Teaching) in H.M. Patel Institute of English Training Research?

Sir,
I want to join H.M. Patel Institute of English Training Research for M.A.(English Language Teaching) program. Kindly let me know the admission criteria of this course. And please provide me the fee structure also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does JNU provides MA degree in English language?
  2. Ph.D after PG with 10 years of teaching experience in English language?
  3. Institutes which provides online training to engineering or management students? Fee structure and eligibility?
  4. Criteria for admission in certificate course in foreign language? Fee structure and subject alloted?
  5. Details of diploma course of teaching English as second language from correspondence? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria, form submission dates and study center details for the same?
  6. Eligibility criteria to do CS course? Fee structure for this course? Is this mandatory of going through 15 months Training? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Best Pilot training institute and its fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of a good BCA college?
  9. Will B.Ed be suitable after completing BSc Computers?
  10. Qualification to do English language communication course? Duration and Fee Structure?
  11. What is the fees for B.Ed in computer science at Chennai
  12. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  13. How to do B.Ed after completing degree as a Homoeopathic Doctor?
  14. Is it possible to join Pilot Training Institute after 10th? Fee structure and the duration of the course?
  15. IGNOU, Certificate in Teaching of English, CTE-2, The Structure Of English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How can I admission in Coaching for Medical entrance exams? Details of fee structure, hostel fee and Teaching faculty? -- [New]
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for SAP? What is the fee structure?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed entrance after completing B.Com degree?
1st July 2016, 03:16 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee structure of M.A.(English Language Teaching) in H.M. Patel Institute of English Training Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to join H.M. Patel Institute of English Training Research for M.A.(English Language Teaching) program. Kindly let me know the admission criteria of this course. And please provide me the fee structure also. Thank you!

The aspirant has to apply to the H.M. Patel Institute of English Training & Research for the M.A (ELT) through the application form available in the Library of the Institute.

- The eligibility to study the course is a B.A with English as the main subject with at least 55% marks.

- After applying you have to meet the Director or faculty in person for admission.

- Regarding the fee details, you have to contact the administrative department of the institute. You can find the details in the H.M. Patel Institute of English Training & Research Official Website.
23rd August 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission criteria and fee structure of M.A.(English Language Teaching) in H.M. Patel Institute of English Training Research?

Sir,
Kindly let me know whether I'm eligible to pursue with masters in English. I have completed my bachelor degree with honours in the same subject, with 54.63% from calcutta university this year. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?