4th August 2018, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore? I am interested to do this ME in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore offer ME(Aeronautical Engineering) course?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in Coimbatore Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  3. Benefits of studying ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  4. Which collages will i get with state rank 1845 in aieee?
  5. Entrance exams available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  7. Fee expenses of MTech(Power Electronics and Drives) in EASA College of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?
  8. Which stream should I take after my plus two education to become an astronaut in NASA?
  9. Which good college can I get in B.Tech for EC and IT branch? I have scored 36764 in B.Tech
  10. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  12. Which college can I get after scoring 17000 GATE rank? I am an SC candidate
  13. Can I get top private college in UP after scoring AIR of 140823 in AIEEE?
  14. Which are the colleges that are affiliated by Anna University? I wish to do MBA Airline and Airport management in Chennai
  15. In which college can I get admission after scoring 136456 rank in UPTU?
  16. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  17. What are the chances of getting best colleges in Noida or Ghaziabad after scoring 80243 rank in UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I have scored 98% in BIE
23rd September 2018, 09:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore?

ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore is full time 2 years post graduation course. Tuition fee for this course is Around INR 1.20 lakhs per year. Candidates must have passed BE/B.Tech or equivalent in the relevant field from any recognized university to be eligible to pursue ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology, Coimbatore.
You can get more details on the official website of Institute I.e. http://www.nehrucolleges.org
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?