6th August 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) being a BTech Electrical student?

I am a student of BTech(Electrical Engineering). I want to do MTech(Highway Technology) from IIIT-Bangalore. I would like to know that can I do this MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) being a BTech Electrical student? -- [New]
  2. Eligibility to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) for BTech(ECE) student?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH for BTech(ECE) student?
  4. What are the courses offered by BITS Pilani for M.Tech Programme? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I do my M.Tech in Embedded system after completing B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  6. Specializations available to study in MTech for BTech Electrical student?
  7. Job opportunities with expected salary for M.Tech(Automotive Systems/Thermal Science & Energy Systems/Engineering Design/Manufacturing Design/Renewable Energy Systems) in India and Abroad?
  8. Electrical or ECE, which is better to study in BTech?
  9. Best courses for electronics communication field?
  10. What is the main difference between ECE and EEE?
  11. Specializations available to study in MBA for BTech Electrical student?
  12. Eligibility to study MSc(Transportation Engineering) in Trinity College Dublin for BTech(Electrical Engineering) student?
  13. Entrance exam available to study ME(Electrical Power Systems) in Oriental University?
  14. Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) for BTech(ECE) student?
  15. JNTU B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-Power Systems-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  16. Current job opportunities for Electrical Engineers in electrical projects domain with design of power systems
  17. Scope of studying MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) course?
  18. What is the scope of mechatronics? What are the topics that are not covered in mechatronics?
17th August 2018, 10:53 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MTech(Electronic Systems Design Engineering) being a BTech Electrical student?

Yes, you can study M.Tech (Electronic Systems Design Engineering) on the basis of your B.Tech electrical engineering degree. Both the streams are not totally different.

Hence, you will definitely be eligible for admission. Just make sure you perform well in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?