27th August 2011, 12:53 PM
soniayadav

Is there any study center of Bansathali Vidhyapith for Ph.D course in computer science? Can I get admission in Ph.D course in DU? I am working as assistant professor in Delhi university

r/o
is there any study center/off campus for phd in computer sc. from bansathali vidyapith
can i get admission in phd from bu as i am working as asssitant prof. in delhi university
thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Computer Application for an Assistant Professor who has completing MCA?
  2. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply? -- [New]
  3. What all exams are required to take after pursuing PhD from Abroad for being Professor in a university?
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I apply to become Assistant Professor in Jadavpur University being a PhD in Computer Science candidate?
  7. How to do PhD in Computer Science for an Assistant Lecturer?
  8. Being Assistant Professor in a College can I do PhD in Humanities at other university?
  9. Reputed college or institute in India for PhD in CSE/IT? Whether to do regular PhD or part time? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in distance mode while working as computer science teacher in college?
  11. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  13. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  15. How to study PhD and become English Professor being a postgraduate?
  16. List of the distance UGC recognized university who offers Ph.D in Mass & Communication programme for M.Phil candidate who is working as a Assistant Professor in JIMS, New Delhi?
  17. Should I have to study PhD to become a Professor? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission? -- [Most Discussed]
23rd July 2018, 07:05 PM
benzoppa

Default Re: Is there any study center of Bansathali Vidhyapith for Ph.D course in computer science? Can I get admission in Ph.D course in DU? I am working as assistant professor in Delhi university

Yes you are eligible and can get admissions in phd in Du. but you need to clear the entrance exam first. if you clear the entrance exam, then interview process will be held.

And yes there is a study center for phd at bansathali vidyapeeth.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?