3rd August 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty? -- [New]
  2. Seats available for MTech(Artificial Intelligence) course in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?
  3. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?
  5. Admission criteria to study BSc(Medical Laboratory Technology) in Bareilly International University?
  6. Admission procedure to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  7. Which college can I get after scoring AIEEE rank of 260000
  8. List of the colleges offering genetic engineering in Tamilnadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  10. Which engineering college can I get in Haryana after scoring 29700 in AIEEE? I am interested in EC branch
  11. How to become a Fashion Designer after completing BSc(MPC)?
  12. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Business) in Brevity International Institute of Management and Technology?
  13. Colleges offering genetic engineering and UG courses in Tamilnadu?
  14. Which college will be alloted after scoring 18434 rank in CSE?
  15. Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  16. Which private colleges can I get through AIEEE after scoring 247978 general and 161144 in category?
  17. Which B.Tech college can I get after scoring 77 marks in PCM?
  18. Which college can I get after securing 8000 in RPET and 1370 in girls?
31st October 2018, 07:17 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Artificial Intelligence) in Merit International Institute of Technology, Ooty?

=> Master of Technology Artificial Intelligence is a postgraduate Information Technology Management programme.

=> The duration of Master of Technology Artificial Intelligence course is two years.

=> In order to get admission in this course candidate should have passed B.Sc./B.E./B.Tech. in relevant subjects from a recognized university.

=> The minimum percentage required in bachelor degree for M.Tech. Artificial Intelligence course is 60%.

=> In M.Tech course, the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance so as per my suggestion you should appear in GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?