13th October 2015, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Admission in Manipal University for M.Pharmacy course with 95 marks in online test?

Hello Everyone,
I have got 95 marks in online test of Manipal University entrance exam. Is there chances of getting admission in M.Pharmacy course in Manipal University?

Related Questions:
  1. In which branches of M.Tech I will get admission in Manipal University if secured 60 marks in M.Tech Electrical Engineering online test?
  2. Which branch of engineering should I expect with 61 marks in Manipal University online test?
  3. What is the cutoff marks to get admission after scoring 116/240 in manipal online test? Is there any capitation fee?
  4. Can I get admission in Manipal after scoring 75/240?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in B.Tech(CSE) at Manipal University if secured 97 marks in ENAT?
  6. Can I get admission in Manipal University having scored 81% of marks in B.Tech course?
  7. Last date of submission of application forms for Kasturba Medical College Entrance Exam?
  8. Will I be selected for B.Tech in Manipal University after scoring 93 marks out of 240 in online entrance exam of Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which course can I get after scoring 108 marks in manipal B.Tech online test?
  10. Am i eligible for admission in B.Ed after doing BSE IT with 72% marks from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. Can I get admission if scored 151 marks in Manipal MBBS entrance exam?
  12. Can I get admission if scored 64 marks in Manipal BHM entrance exam?
  13. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  14. Can I get admission in Manipal in any stream after scoring 96 marks in Manipal Engineering Test(ENAT)?
  15. Information about the entrance exam and list of the colleges for Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy?
  16. Cutoff marks for MBBS admission in Manipal University for unreserved category?
  17. Which branch may I get after scoring 7 marks in Manipal entrance test?
  18. Can I get MBBS seat with 194.75 cutoff?
17th April 2018, 06:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in Manipal University for M.Pharmacy course with 95 marks in online test?

Admission will depend on the category to which you belong because seats are reserved for different categories. If you are a general category candidate, then chances will be low for admission.

If you belong to any reserved category, then you will have some chance of admission with the marks you have got.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?