1st March 2015, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure and course duration of M.A.(English/Politics) at Yashwantrao Chavan University, Mumbai?

Hello
I want to get admission for Master of Arts in English or Master of Arts in Politics in Yashwantrao Chavan Open University in Mumbai. So, what is the procedure for it and period of this course, what is the procedure of M.A admission in Yashwantrao Chavan Open University in Mumbai?

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in M.Com from Mumbai University? I have done B.Com from Yashwantrao Chavan Open University
  2. Can I get M.E/M.Tech admission from Anna University? I have finished B.Tech from Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
  3. What is the eligibility criteria regarding ATKT in Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University
  4. Can I apply for bank exam after completing graduation in Yashwantrao Chavan Open University in Goa?
  5. How to take admission in B.Ed college from Yashwantrao Vhavan Mukta Vidyapeeth
  6. Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, M.B.A, First Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. When does Mumbai University conducts its entrance exams for B.Ed course? What is the whole procedure?
  8. Is it possible to do B.Ed through correspondence without having teaching experience?
  9. From which institutes should I do B.Tech through distance?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  11. Can I pursue distance PG in Sociology?
  12. How to proceed for distance education in PG in History?
  13. List of Colleges offering M.Sc in Microbiology through Distance Education in Pune?
  14. List of good colleges in Maharashtra to do distance learning course in Design/Production?
  15. List of Pure Genetics courses available in Maharashtra?
  16. Can I get good Job after completion of BCA course? What qualities do I need to have for this?
  17. MSc colleges in maharashtra or near nasik city?
  18. List of the universities offering M.Ed through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
6th March 2015, 10:11 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission procedure and course duration of M.A.(English/Politics) at Yashwantrao Chavan University, Mumbai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to get admission for Master of Arts in English or Master of Arts in Politics in Yashwantrao Chavan Open University in Mumbai. So, what is the procedure for it and period of this course, what is the procedure of M.A admission in Yashwantrao Chavan Open University in Mumbai?
Master of Arts (MA) is a two years Master degree course which is divided into four semesters. There are so many colleges which offer this course.
Students should hold a Bachelor of Science degree in any discipline from a recognized university and Final year students can also eligible to apply.

The student need to score at least 60% aggregate marks at Graduation level in order to get admission for Master degree through reputed university. The admission is offered either through an entrance test or on the basis of the marks in the degree examination passed.

Official Website - http://ycmou.digitaluniversity.ac/#
19th November 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure and course duration of M.A.(English/Politics) at Yashwantrao Chavan University, Mumbai?

I From orissa I have finished my B.A Can I applying this year M.A and P.G. admission. My contact No is 9763241337
22nd April 2018, 09:37 AM
Unregistered

I want MA English addmishion but my % is49.98 elegible or not plz call me7715989530
20th July 2018, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to apply for MA or B.ed .l havee score 75%in BA exam extranal. Please suggest me what do .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?