7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

Hello everyone, I want to do MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) from Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this college? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  2. Can I become a Professor with MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) Degree of Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  3. Requirements to get MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) admission in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?
  4. Course structure of MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi? -- [New]
  5. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get?
  7. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  8. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  9. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  10. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  11. Can I do MBBS after GNM? What is the fee structure? Colleges offering this course?
  12. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS?
  13. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  15. List of colleges where I can get admission having 328 marks in NEET 2
  16. How can I join ISRO after doing 2nd BSc(PCM)?
  17. Minimum rank and marks for general category in MBBS maulana azad medical college, Delhi
  18. Can I join in MBBS course after completing my B.Pharmacy course
20th July 2018, 08:02 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MCh(Gastroenterology Surgery) in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

=> M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology or Master of Chirurgiae in Surgical Gastroenterology is a postgraduate Surgery programme.

=> The duration of Master of Chirurgiae in Surgical Gastroenterology course is three years.

=> Applicants should have completed their master’s degree or equivalent are eligible to apply to this course.

=> As per my knowledge, the minimum percentage required in master degree for M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology course is 60%.

For more information you can visit at the official website: www.mamc.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?