17th June 2011, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

List of good colleges in Maharashtra to do distance learning course in Design/Production?

I want distance learning in me (desing/ production) so ple sugestted a good college in maharashtra

31st October 2011, 11:07 PM
abhin91
Member+

Default Re: List of good colleges in Maharashtra to do distance learning course in Design/Production?

List of good colleges in Maharashtra to do distance learning course:

Institute of Distance Education, University of Mumbai

Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (1989)
Dnyanagangotri, Near Gangapur Dam, Nashik-422005,
Maharashtra,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Is there any university providing M.Tech in Distance Learning/Correspondence? Do I need to have a valid GATE score for M.Tech Distance Learning course? 15 17th November 2018 04:48 PM
Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG? 12 30th September 2018 12:03 AM
What is the value of distance learning MBA and what are the job opportunities in India and Abroad? Which university is the best among the distance learning universities? 15 7th August 2017 12:36 AM
Is MSc Bioinformatics through distance learning good from career point of view? Will I get better placement after completing this course from Distance Learning? Names of institute providing DL in MSc Bioinformatics? 13 7th May 2016 04:30 PM
Eligibility for distance learning Graduation? Entrance exams and date of exams for distance learning graduation? 32 26th December 2015 10:27 AM