9th November 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure of MBA at St. Hopkins college, Bangalore?

Hello
I want to know about admission in
St.Hopkins college for MBA in Bangalore?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Good college in Bangalore which gives good campus placement package and having low fee structure for MBA program of less than 5 lakhs? Procedure of admission?
  2. How may I get admission in M.Sc (Biotechnology) through Bangalore university? What's the counselling procedure and fee structure for the same? I've done B.Sc(Biotechnology) from dayanandasagar institutions bangalore affliated to Bangalore university
  3. How may I do CS through correspondence? What's the admission procedure and fee structure for the same? I'm doing MBA(Finance) from Bangalore
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure of MBA(HR) external course in Symbiosis college?
  5. How to get admission in PU colleges in Bangalore?
  6. Cut-off marks and the admission procedure of the saint Joseph's Commerce College, Bangalore?
  7. Eligibility and procedure of admission into R. V. College, Banglore -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure of getting admission in BE Evening college? When does admission takes place?
  9. Fee of BAMS colleges in Bangalore? Procedure to get admission?
  10. Procedure to take admission in B.Ed course in government college of Bangalore? Details of government colleges for B.Ed course in Bangalore?
  11. Procedure to take admission in SP Jain college? Which MBA programme is best for my future?
  12. List of the colleges where I can get E&CE after scoring a rank of 31036?
  13. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  14. Will I be able to do MBA in Bangalore in any college scoring 45%
  15. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  16. Best college for MBA? What is required for the entrance exam? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA? Procedure to apply for it and difference between PGPM and MBA?
  17. What is the procedure to get external admission in Symbiosis for MBA HR/Admin after completing B.A from SP college
  18. Companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore and Tamil Nadu for MBA(Marketing) student? Procedure to apply for it?
5th December 2014, 10:26 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Admission procedure of MBA at St. Hopkins college, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want to know about admission in
St.Hopkins college for MBA in Bangalore?????
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND ADMISSION PROCESS FOR MBA VIA ST.HOPKINS COLLEGE:

-> Applicants must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The minimum required percentage for admission to course is 55% at graduation level.

-> Final year graduation students are also eligible for the course. Applicants might be required to appear for an entrance test which is organized by St. Hopkins college.

-> The admission to this MBA course through St. Hopkins college is based on the marks of the qualifying examination.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - http://www.hopkinscollege.com/contactus.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?