15th October 2016, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in CMDPGEE for MD(Ayurveda) course? Last date of application?

I want to apply in CMDPGEE for MD in Ayurveda course. I would like to know the procedure to apply in this entrance exam. Kindly tell me the last date also for application.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to apply for BMS entrance? What is the last date of application?
  2. Procedure to appear for BMS entrance exam? What is the last date for application?
  3. Examination pattern of CMDPGEE for MD(Ayurveda) course? Cutoff marks required to sit in counselling?
  4. How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?
  5. How can I apply and get booklet of GATE? Procedure, last date of application, important dates and benefits of GATE?
  6. Dates of Karnataka PGCET entrance exam? Date of issue of the application form? Procedure to apply for it and the last date?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  8. Where to get application forms for AIPMT? Last date to apply for this Exam?
  9. From where I will get application form of SLET in Tamil Nadu? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
  10. Process of vocational training in NTPC Kanti Muzaffarpur?
  11. How to apply for the entrance examination for MSW? What is the admission procedure? Last date for submission of application form?
  12. Last date to apply for Mathematics Olympiads for 1st standard student? From where I will download application form? Procedure to submit?
  13. Last date of submission of application form for CBSE scholarship? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  14. Procedure to apply for PG Diploma in Management at AMU? Last date to submit the application form?
  15. What is the last date of application for Army Dental Corps? Where can I get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  16. Last date for applying tnpsc application? what if error occured in the application? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Where to get the SBI PO application form? When is the last date to apply? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility to apply in RRB JE exam for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply and last date of application?
17th October 2016, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in CMDPGEE for MD(Ayurveda) course? Last date of application?

Procedure to apply for CMDPGEE for doing MD (Ayurveda) course:

You can apply for this CMDPGEE Examination either in Online mode or Offline mode. There are two separate links from where you can apply for this CMDPGEE examination based on the mode you choose. You are required to fill up the form in detail in the concerned fields and after successful submission you will be getting Pass word and login details.

Click here for Online Registration

Click here for Offline Registration

The last date of receipt of Applications for CMDPGEE for MD (Ayurveda) course - 17th October, 2016
18th October 2016, 03:54 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in CMDPGEE for MD(Ayurveda) course? Last date of application?

CMDPGEE refers to Combined Medical and Dental PG Entrance Examination. There are two ways to apply for this examination, online and offline.

If you are applying online then at first you have to register through their official website and after that you have to the application fee. The application fee costs Rs. 3,000/- and it can be paid through debit/credit card. NEFT Challan is another way to pay the application fee.

In the offline mode you have to get the application form from the principal office or you can get it by post. If you want to get it from the principal office then you have to deposit the application fee (Rs. 3,000/-) to the concerned authority after which you will get the application form along with the information brochure.

If you want to get it through post then you have to send a demand draft of Rs. 3,000/- in the favour of "Secretary, ACEE, payable at Rishikesh, Uttarakhand". After that you will get the application form along with the information brochure.

For more information you can contact their office on the given number: 0135-2454440,2453465.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?