10th September 2015, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Should I opt to study MBA in HR being a BCA graduate and working as a Sales Executive? Can I get good salary?

Hi Sir,
I have done my BCA and currently working as a Sales Executive. Would it be better for me to do MBA in HR? Will I be able to get a good salary package after MBA-HR?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in HR? I am working as a Marketing Executive
  2. Can I do BCA along with SAP and then opt for MBA IT?
  3. How to do MBA in sales and marketing?
  4. How to get good salary after the completion of MBA in HRM and having 1.5 years of Corporate Exposure?
  5. Should I continue the same Sales Executive job or start my career again in my studied field?
  6. CCNA from NIIT will get me a good job with decent salary?
  7. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA having 5 years of work experience?
  8. How to join part time MBA program from madhurai jamraj? I have been working as production executive
  9. Can I get Education Loan to study Executive MBA after B.Tech and having 5 years of working experience?
  10. List of good MBA colleges providing part time MBA for working executive?
  11. Should I go for Executive MBA or Regular MBA if I am presently working as a Software Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which MBA specialization is best for a BSc Botany Graduate working in Marine Company as a Marketing Executive? How good is Operation and Production for me?
  13. How to get Area Sales Officer job having experience as Sale Executive?
  14. Which branch in MBA program should I opt for? I am a B.E graduate
  15. Is it beneficial to study MBA being an English graduate? Which field should I opt after completing MBA?
  16. Do I need to study further to join in a good college after completing BCA(Comp App) with MBA(Finance and HR)?
  17. Which course is better between Regular MBA and Executive MBA?
  18. Which course is a better choice for me between MCA and MBA after completion of BCA course?
18th September 2015, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I opt to study MBA in HR being a BCA graduate and working as a Sales Executive? Can I get good salary?

If you can get admission in a reputed institution then definitely it will be a very good option for you. For getting admission in a good college you need to qualify exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT with a excellent score.

Try to get above 90 percentile if you want admission in a decent institution with a good placement record. Top management institution have a very good placement record with excellent package for successful candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?