30th November 2011, 02:01 PM
Rajneesh Ruhella

What to do now to grow up in career being a candidate having completed MBA and with 8 years of experience in Accounts & Finance?

Hi frnds

I had done MBA from symbiosis Pune and had good experiance of 8 years in Accounts & Finance.

Please suggest what to do now for grow up the currier.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Finance and Accounts after completion of MBA in Finance?
  3. Courses to be studied to get job as Railway Accountant?
  4. How can I do MBA in finance after completing B.A course
  5. Is this necessary to have 3 years of Banking Experience to join MBA in Finance? Required Qualification and Eligibility for MBA course?
  6. How may I get government finance jobs at the age of 30? I've done MBA finance
  7. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  8. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance?
  9. How to do MBA in finance? I have 2 years of work experience
  10. Age limit for getting government jobs in Delhi?
  11. Can I be eligible for government job in accounts section after graduating in B.Com with 6 years experience from private company?
  12. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  13. Which is better after MBA in Finance - CA,CS, CFA and ICWA?
  14. How is NET for MBA Finance graduate having 9 years of work experience? -- [New]
  15. M.Com, M.Phil or PhD, what should I do after B.Com (Accounts & Finance)?
  16. Am I eligible to apply in Indian P&T Accounts and Finance Services recruitment if completed B.Com in 4 years being a Chartered Accountant?
  17. Admission procedure to study MBA in Australia for B.Com graduate in Accounts and Finance?
  18. Best courses after MBA in Finance? CS, CA, LLB, ICWA? -- [Most Discussed]
17th September 2018, 01:58 PM
umareddy7145

Default Re: What to do now to grow up in career being a candidate having completed MBA and with 8 years of experience in Accounts & Finance?

As you have a good experience you can try the data analyst and business analyst jobs which are in a high demand now.you can take online coaching in that and get highly paid.There is a good scope for the management studies these days.You can also put your own youtube channel and teach accounts classes .MBA students are really in need of these days.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?