19th July 2018, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune?

Hi everyone, I want to get admission in CACPE, Pune for the course of MPhil(Physical Education). Please tell me what is the procedure for admission of this course in this Engineering college? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune? -- [New]
  2. Scholarships available to study MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune?
  3. How many seats are available for MPhil(Physical Education) course in CACPE, Pune?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune?
  5. How to take education in Pune city? Time table and procedure of central admission in Pune City?
  6. Procedure for M.A in Education after graduation from Biotechnology from Pune University?
  7. Fee structure and admission procedure of Post Graduate Programmes in Advanced Construction Management of NICMAR, Pune? How to get an education loan?
  8. Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Pune University?
  9. Can I get education loan from SBI to get admission into MANET, Pune to study B.Tech Marine engineering?
  10. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Education for M.A.(Hindi) and M.Ed postgraduate?
  12. NIT pune after diploma in IT?
  13. Admission procedure to study MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  14. Procedure to get an education loan for doing Aviation course in Frankfinn institute, Pune?
  15. Is M.A.(Education) course offered in JNU? Procedure to get admission?
  16. MCA through Distance Education from Pune University Admission query and details -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
24th July 2018, 02:23 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune?

Admission procedure to study MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune is given below.

In order to get admission for MPhil(Physical Education) in CACPE, Pune, you will have to take an entrance test, conducted by the higher education, Govt of Maharashtra. The entrance test consists of fitness test, written examination and interview. Final selection of the candidate is done on the performance of entrance test.

Students with sports proficiency, national, state and district participation, NSNIS sports certification, Yoga certification, NCC and teaching experience/deputation are given preference.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?