1st March 2018, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Pune University?

Hello friends, I would like to know that how to apply for M.Sc course in Pune University ? What is procedures of admission? Please help me to find out the admission procedure. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  2. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  3. Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Pune University?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  5. How to take admission in MBA in Pune University? I am doing TYBA in Pune University
  6. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  7. Procedure and the criteria for admission in MSc Zoology in Pune University?
  8. Study material for MSc CS exam of Pune University?
  9. Admission procedure to study MSc(Applied Mathematics) in Gautam Buddha University?
  10. Can i get admission in MSc Chemistry in Pune University without entrance exam? Procedure for the same?
  11. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  12. Admission procedure to study MSc(Medical Physics) in Dr MGR Medical University? -- [New]
  13. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Savitribai Phule Pune University?
  15. Procedure to apply entrance exam for MSc maths in Pune University?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Statistics) in Panjab University?
  17. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  18. Can I get admission in MIT Pune after completing BCA from Ellim University? Procedure and the fee structure for admission?
12th March 2018, 12:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Pune University?

In order to study M.Sc course from Pune University, candidates must have to complete their B.Sc course in the relevant field from a recognized University scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it.
After completing the said course, candidates then have to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective University.
Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
12th March 2018, 12:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study M.Sc in Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I would like to know that how to apply for M.Sc course in Pune University ? What is procedures of admission? Please help me to find out the admission procedure. Thank you!

Candidates with BSc in the relevant subject can apply for the admission to study MSc in Pune University. Candidates are admitted to the MSc course through an Entrance Test conducted by the university in the month of June every year. Candidates can apply online for the admission to MSc course. Candidates are admitted to the course based on their academic score and marks scored in the Entrance Test. Duration of the course is two years. Candidates can find the details at the Pune University website. The Pune University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?