18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Business Analytics being a BTech(IT) student?

I am a student of BTech in Information Technology. I don’t want to do MTech, I want to do MBA in the field of Business Analytics from Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship Development, Pune. I would like to know that can I do this MBA course?

13th May 2018, 07:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Business Analytics being a BTech(IT) student?

Yes, any graduate can apply for admission in MBA in business analytics. There is no restriction of any kind in terms of stream. You just need to perform well in the MBA entrance exam.

You can appear for MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, GMAT, etc. Most of the colleges accept these scores. Also, be prepared for the group discussion and personal interview stage.
14th May 2018, 07:39 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Business Analytics being a BTech(IT) student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue MBA in Business Analytics course:

There is a certain eligibility criteria that is required to pursue MBA in Business Analytics course in India.

>> You must have completed Bachelor's Degree or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university.

>> Graduation course may be of 3 years or of 4 years in order to be eligible.

>> As you are done with B.Tech in Information Technology course, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this course. The duration of the course is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?