19th June 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?

Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) of University of Rajasthan? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. How many seats are available for MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  2. Admission criteria to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  3. Fee expenses of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?
  4. Eligibility to study MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) for BCom(Accountancy) student?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  6. Details for joining MS in Germany or Sweden after scoring 74% in B.E Instrumentation and Control Engineering? Fee structure and the cost of living?
  7. Which are the major departments in government and private sector?
  8. Can I do anything in Maths after completion of B.Com?
  9. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences? -- [New]
  10. List of engineering diploma colleges in Jaipur recognized by AICTE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Scope of studying BTech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering)?
  12. Organizations which require Instrumentation and Control Engineers?
  13. Specialization to study in MS for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) candidate in Abroad? Preferable universities in Abroad to study MS?
  14. Pune University Instrumentation Engineering 3rd Sem-Automatic Control Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  15. Mumbai University-Instrumentation Engineering 7th Sem Advanced Control Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Gujarat Technological University ME 1st Sem- Control Engineering Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Am I eligible for doing MS in Germany after completion of B.E Instrumentation and Control with 60% marks?
  18. Mumbai University B.E in Instrumentation Engineering 5th Sem Control System Components Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
24th June 2018, 01:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) in University of Rajasthan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, can I get to know about the structure of MCom(Cost Control and Control Accounts) of University of Rajasthan? I am interested to join this institute for this course. Please tell me about the course structure.

The course structure of Master of Cost Control and Accounts in University of Rajasthan is as follows:

Semester I

Compulsory Courses:

Cost Accounting
Income Tax
Fundamentals of Accounting

Optional Courses (any three):

Business Statistics
Theory and Practice of Accounting
Tax, Audit and Accounting Practical
Information System Accounting

Semester II

Compulsory Subjects:

Methods of Cost Accounting
Operations Research: Optimization Techniques
Direct Taxes

Management Accounting
Computerized Accounting
Corporate Accounting
Advanced Business Statistics

Semester III

Compulsory Subjects:

Advanced Cost Accounting
Operations Research for Decision Making
Cost Audit

Goods and Service Tax (GST)
Strategic Financial Management
Corporate Financial Reporting
Security Analysis

Semester IV

Compulsory Courses:

Advanced Management Accounting
Cost Management for Decision Making
Tax Planning & Management

Research Methodology
Management Audit
Portfolio Management
Dissertation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?