29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study MTech(Highway Technology) in Visvesvaraya Technological University?

Respected Sir, I want to secure admission in Visvesvaraya Technological University for MTech(Highway Technology) course. Can I know that how I can get admission into this course in this particular college?

28th September 2018, 12:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study MTech(Highway Technology) in Visvesvaraya Technological University?

M.Tech (Highway Technology) is course duration of 2 years. Visvesvaraya Technological University conducts entrance exam for admission to the M.Tech programme. Candidates are selected on the basis of score obtained in the entrance exam followed by counselling. Candidates who have a valid score in*GATE examination, are exempted from the entrance exam.
Candidates who have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering / Transportation Engineering or equivalent degree from any recognized university or AMIE in appropriate branch are eligible to pursue M.Tech (Highway Technology).
You can get more details on the below mentioned website.
http://vtu.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?