29th July 2018, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) from Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  2. Admission criteria to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal? -- [New]
  3. Seats available for MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) course in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal? -- [New]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 10345 rank in MPPET and 368769 in AIEEE?
  6. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of private colleges where I can apply for job after completion of B.E Computer Engineering?
  8. Can I get any good college after scoring 59% in MP PET?
  9. Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani-First Semester Control Systems (AAOC C321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Is it better to do B.Tech from private college?
  11. Admission criteria to study MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  12. How to do Automobile Engineering further after 10th standard? What are its requirements?
  13. What are the different post graduation courses in EEE?
  14. Which is the best Post graduate degree after B.Tech in ECE for government job?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Systems Management) in Madanapalle Institute of Technology & Science?
  16. How many seats are available for MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) in Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  17. Which are the best branches for electrical students in M.Tech
  18. Which branch of specialization is required in electrical science for recruitment in ISRO?
28th September 2018, 11:43 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Micro Electronics & Control Systems) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal?

MTech(Micro Electronics & VLSI Design) course is available in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal. If you want to study MTech(Micro Electronics & VLSI Design)) in Technocrats Institute of Technology, Bhopal, you need to appear in the GATE entrance test. Candidates are admitted based on valid GATE score followed by counseling conducted by D.T.E., Government of M.P. through MP Online).
You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
http://technocratsgroup.edu.in/admission-procedure-2/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?