3rd June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Any college in which I can get on the basis of donation after scoring 45% in PCM?

i m student frm bellary i need to get 45% in pcm bt i got 44% so i did not eligible fr engineering bt i want to do engineering is their any colleges that i can get the seat for donation plz plz plz plz help me [email protected] or [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a seat in any engineering college in Maharashtra on the basis of 12th board marks after scoring 92% in PCM?
  2. Is there any medical college in India which takes admission directly on donation basis and without entrance test? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Any colleges in which I can get admission through donation after scoring 44%?
  4. Will I get admission in Mumbai University engineering college on the basis of NT Caste after scoring 49% in HSC and 50+ in AIEEE with 138 PCM total?
  5. List of private engineering colleges in which I can get after scoring 67.2% in 12th and 59.33% in PCM?
  6. How much will be the Donation to join Medical College without giving any Entrance Exam?
  7. Donation free mbbs colleges
  8. How can I do MBBS with honesty on merit basis rather on money basis? -- [New]
  9. Will I get admission in Mumbai University college after scoring 40% in PCM?
  10. Is there any good medical college in India that gives admission on the basis of 12th marks without donation?
  11. In which petroleum college can I get after scoring 60% in PCM?
  12. Can i get any private medical college after scoring 3040 rank under OBC category?
  13. Which college should I consider for BSc with Maths Honors after scoring 70% in PCM?
  14. List of engineering colleges after scoring 29 marks in AIEEE? Do I have any chance to get admission without donation?
  15. What is the cost of studying medicine in India?
  16. How to take admission in college after scoring 64.8% and 57.4% in PCM?
  17. How to take admission in private engineering college without giving donation?
  18. Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM?
15th September 2011, 11:29 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Any college in which I can get on the basis of donation after scoring 45% in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m student frm bellary i need to get 45% in pcm bt i got 44% so i did not eligible fr engineering bt i want to do engineering is their any colleges that i can get the seat for donation plz plz plz plz help me [email protected] or [email protected]
It may be possible that you will get admission in engineering college through the process of donation. You can only apply in the private college as there is not any procedure of donation in government college.
Every thing is depend upon the college whether they admit you or not is depend upon the management department of the college.

You can apply in the below colleges for the course of engineering.

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology

P.S.G. College of Technology

P.E.S. Institute of Technology

PEC University of Technology

R.V. College of Engineering Visvesvaraya Technological University

Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology

National Institute of Technology

Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science

Thapar University Patiala

University Institute of Engineering and Technology

Panjab University, Chandigarh

University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering

Veermata Jijabai Technological

Vellore Institute of Technologya
15th September 2011, 11:47 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Default Re: Any college in which I can get on the basis of donation after scoring 45% in PCM?

According to me it will be very difficult to take admission in any engineering branch with 45%. But as we know that there is lot of seat will be vacant in the every state so this is the only way where you can get the admission.
15th September 2011, 11:55 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Any college in which I can get on the basis of donation after scoring 45% in PCM?

dear friend,

See there are so many colleges to take candidates like you.Candidates who are ready to give donation i.e. in "management quota" ,must have to pass 12th examination from a standard board from science department.Maximum colleges under WBUT(West Bengal University and Technology) like ..

Meghnad Saha Institute Of Technology,
Mallabhum Institute Of Technology,
Bankura unnayani Institute Of Technology,
Haldia Institute Of Technology,
Narula Institute Of Technology etc.

and
Vellore Institute Of Technology,
National Institute Of Technology,
Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology etc.

good luck.
15th September 2011, 11:56 PM
abhi1919

yes , you can get the college of mdu university
Institute Name
B.M. College of Technology & Management (BMCTM)
Bhagwan Parshuram College of Engineering (BPR)
World College of Technology and Management (WCTM)
Applied College of Management and Engineering (ACME)
Delhi Institute of Technology and Management (DITM)
Al-Falah School of Engineering & Technology (AFSET)
16th September 2011, 12:36 AM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
It depends on the colleges you are applying for.
If they are interested to give a seat for you then it's alright.
For reference you can go for the following colleges:-
Netaji Subhas Engineering College
Heritage Institute of Technology
Thapar University Patial
Vellore Institute of Technology etc.
All the best.
16th September 2011, 12:47 AM
sanju38121

Sir, you can try in following universities

kurukshetra university
l.p.u jalandhar
srm tamilnadu
thapar university

all the best
16th September 2011, 03:54 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend.

you can go to the engineering college after completing your 10+2. you can give the entrance exam and get the best college in india.

if you have not get good rank in the entrance exam then you can go to the college on the basis of the donation.:-

some colleges in am telling you:-

Veermata jijabai technological college.

Panjab university, chandigarh.

national institute of technology

Vellore institute of technology.

PSG college of technology

PES institute of technology.

Javahar lal nehru institute of technology.

etc.

best of luck.
16th September 2011, 03:56 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Dear friend.

you can go to the engineering college after completing your 10+2. you can give the entrance exam and get the best college in india.

if you have not get good rank in the entrance exam then you can go to the college on the basis of the donation.:-

some colleges in am telling you:-

Veermata jijabai technological college.

Panjab university, chandigarh.

national institute of technology

Vellore institute of technology.

PSG college of technology

PES institute of technology.

Javahar lal nehru institute of technology.

etc.

best of luck.
1st May 2015, 12:26 AM
Home 4

Top Best University in INDIA >>>>

P.E.S. Institute of Technology

Thapar University Patiala

PEC University of Technology

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology

University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering

P.S.G. College of Technology

National Institute of Technology

Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology and Science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?