21st April 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Anthropology being an MSc(Zoology) student?

I am student of MSc with Zoology as a specialization. I want to do PhD now after my post graduation. So, as I am a Zoology student and not engineering student, I am eligible to do PhD in Zoology or not as I have Zoology in my MSc also?

22nd May 2018, 05:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Anthropology being an MSc(Zoology) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am student of MSc with Zoology as a specialization. I want to do PhD now after my post graduation. So, as I am a Zoology student and not engineering student, I am eligible to do PhD in Zoology or not as I have Zoology in my MSc also?

Candidates with a master’s degree in Anthropology / Life Sciences / Economics / Political Science / Philosophy / Education / Archaeology / History / Public Administration / Linguistics / Public Health with at least 55% marks or equivalent GPA are eligible to apply for the PhD in Anthropology. Candidates have to clear PhD Entrance Test and Interview for the admission to do a PhD in Anthropology. If you fulfill the above requirements, then you are eligible to do a PhD in Anthropology. Many universities in India are offering the PhD in Anthropology program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?