21st June 2014, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Environmental Science at JNU if completed B.Sc Fishery?

Sir
I have done Bsc. in fishery (major) 3 yr. course.
Can I apply for Jnu m.sc env.science course.
Please guide me.
Thanks and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus of MSc environmental science for JNU entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can i get scholarship for M.Sc from JRF at CUSAT?
  3. List of career options available after completing B.Sc(fishery) hons in India? What's the difference between B.Sc(fishery hons) and B.Sc(fishery)?
  4. In which MSc course should I take admission? Which is better between MSc Environmental Study and MSc Biotechnology?
  5. Books for JNU MSc Life Science and MSc Environmental Science entrance exam?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission in JNU for MSc in Environmental Science
  7. Am i eligible for MSc Biotechnology after completing BSc Clinical Laboratory Science? Books to be referred for it?
  8. Reputed Colleges in Karnataka offering M.Sc in Environmental Science? What are the available Diploma Programs in Environmental Science?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for MCA in JNU after completing BSc(IT)
  10. Should i do MSc after BSc in Physics? Which one is better among JNU and BHU?
  11. Can I be eligible to apply for UGC NET in Environmental Science after completing MSc in Zoology?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for CSIR NET in earth science? I am doing MSc environmental science
  13. Scope after completing MSc environmental science? Any government job after MSc Environmental Science? After MSc Environmental Science in which area can I apply?
  14. What to do after completing MSc Environmental science
  15. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  16. What is the syllabus for MSc Environmental Science from JNU
  17. How to study M.Tech in Environmental after completing Msc in Environmental Science?
  18. Study material for the entrance exam of MSc Environmental Science course of JNU?
15th August 2014, 10:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Environmental Science at JNU if completed B.Sc Fishery?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir
I have done Bsc. in fishery (major) 3 yr. course.
Can I apply for Jnu m.sc env.science course.
Please guide me.
Thanks and regards
Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc Environmental Science course after completing B.Sc course. The candidate who completed a Bachelor degree in science stream are eligible for M.Sc Environmental Science.

The duration of Master of Science (M.Sc) course is two years, which is divided into four semesters. Both Government as well as private colleges offers M.Sc Environmental Science course.

M.Sc Environmental Science Eligibility Criteria:-
  • Candidate should have completed Graduation in any discipline with science stream from a recognized university.
  • First preference will be given for the candidates who completed graduate course with biology or environment.
  • Minimum required percentage for admission to the course is 55%.
  • Those candidates who belong to SC / ST / PWD category are required to posses only 50% Marks at Graduate Level.
  • The candidate might also be required to take an admission exam before their final admission to the course.

Since that you are interested to get admission into JNU university. you can get an application form from the JNU university counter office or from the official website of JNU university.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE :- www.jnu.ac.in/
9th October 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for M.Sc Environmental Science at JNU if completed B.Sc Fishery?

i have finished my bsc.agriculture science(hons) a 4 yr professional course...i would like to join msc env.science in jnu.am i eligible...would there be any competition for job after i finish ma msc?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?