16th April 2015, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in MCA?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I have done my Post graduation in MCA with 70% marks but I have 54.6% in graduation so am i eligible for this SBI PO exam.? Can someone provide me the right details as soon as possible for the same. Am awaiting for a quick reply from someone who knows the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% marks in UG and 66% in PG? What is the eligibility?
  2. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  3. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc
  4. Am I eligible for Bank exam after scoring 68% marks and 52% in graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 68% in 12th? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk exam if secured 58% in 12th being a 22 years old candidate? Examination date of next SBI Clerk exam?
  7. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% in degree and 67% in MCA
  8. Can I do Banking job with my graduation which is yet to be complete?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO entrance exam?
  10. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after scoring 70% in MCA degree and 54% in BSc
  11. Am I eligible for SBI Clerk Exam having secured in 55% in 10+2 and 67% in 10th class?
  12. After passing class 12th commerce can I get banking job?
  13. Can I apply for SBI PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BCA? When will I be able to apply for this Exam?
  14. Am I eligible for SBI, IBPS Clerk and PO exam after scoring 47% in 10th, 53% marks in 12th and 68% marks in degree
  15. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?
  17. Am I eligible for any government bank exam after scoring 72% marks in 10th and 59% in 12th?
  18. Can I be eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 95% marks in class 12th
17th April 2015, 08:54 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in MCA?

Eligibility to apply for SBI - State Bank of India PO examination 2015-16 :

As per the latest notification issued by SBI for 200 vacancies for the post of PO, candidates can apply if they have :

A bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university or

Those candidates who are pursuing final year/semester of their graduation are also eligible to apply.

There is no percentage criteria required to be eligible that is why do not worry because you have completed master's degree and you are 100% eligible to apply for this examination.

Your age should be minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years to apply for this recruitment.

SBI has changed its examination pattern and now examination will be conducted in two years which are :

Tier I examination pattern :

General English - 30 marks.
Quantitive Aptitude - 35 marks.
Reasoning Ability - 35 marks.

Tier II examination pattern :

Data Interpretation and Data Analysis - 50 questions for 50 marks.
Reasoning Ability (High Level) - 50 questions for 50 marks.
English Language - 50 questions for 50 marks.
General Awareness with Banking, Marketing and Computer - 50 questions for 50 marks.

Total 200 questions for 200 marks and only those candidates will be allowed to appear for Tier II exam who qualifies Tier I exam successfully.

After Tier II objective test, the bank will take descriptive type test of 50 marks and qualifying in all the stages is compulsory then only the candidate will be allowed to appear for interview process and Group Discussion.

If qualifies in Interview and GD then he/she will be appointed as a PO as per marks secured in all sections except Tier I.

I have attached official notice for complete information so please download and apply online for this job.

Some good books you may use in preparation :

Kiran Publication - SBI and Associates PO exam guide
Arihant Publication - Practice work book for SBI PO exam - 20 sets
Online practice tests of Mahendra's coaching center for SBI PO exam.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SBIPO-2015-Full English Advertisement.pdf(104.0 KB, 37 views)
17th April 2015, 09:17 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in MCA?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO Recruitment with the above mentioned percentages. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for SBI Bank PO Recruitment is "Graduation" or "Bachelor Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university. The major eligibility Criteria that candidates must meet is "Candidates must have PASSED the qualifying Degree". As there is no certain minimum percentage criteria is required to be eligible for SBI PO Recruitment, I am sure you can certainly apply for this recruitment with the secured percentages. SBI PO 2015 Notification has been already released and the application link will be available to apply online from 13th April, 2015 to 5th May, 2015.

Click here to APPLY ONLINE for SBI PO Recruitment 2015
17th April 2015, 11:44 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for SBI PO examination. There is no doubt that. SBI PO notification has been released. Online registration has been started. You can get the official notification from official website of SBI.

Important Dates:

Start date of online registration: 13th April 2015
Last date for online registration: 02nd May 2015

Eligibility Criteria for SBI PO:

The applicant must have passed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. No percentage bar is there to apply for this examination. Those who are in the final year of degree course may also apply for this examination. The applicant age should be between 21 years to 30 years. Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories. 5 years relaxation is applicable for SC/ST categories and 3 years relaxation is applicable for OBC categories.

How to Apply:

Applicant's will be required to register through official website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in

Cost of application fee:

-600/- for General and OBC candidates.
-100/- for reserved categories.

Selection Process:

-Preliminary Examination
-Main Examination
-Group Discussion
-Final Selection

Click Here for the notification
17th April 2015, 08:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are definitely eligible for SBI PO if you got more than 50% marks in graduation. The minimum requirement for SBI PO is Graduation in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University. Selection is purely based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
17th April 2015, 09:18 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any stream are eligible to apply for SBI PO exam and there is no minimum percentage, which a candidate has to satisfy to apply for SBI PO exam. So, You can apply for SBI PO exam, even if you have 54.6% of marks in graduation.
17th April 2015, 11:49 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligibel to apply for SBI PO exam.

State bank of India recruits probationary officers (PO) through an entrance examination. The eligibility criteria is as follows:

1. Candidate must be a citizen of India.

2. Candidate must have completed his graduation degree in any stream or its equivalent course from a recognized university/ institution.

3. Age of the candidates must be in between 21-30 years.
17th April 2015, 11:49 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir/Mam,

I have done my Post graduation in MCA with 70% marks but I have 54.6% in graduation so am i eligible for this SBI PO exam.? Can someone provide me the right details as soon as possible for the same. Am awaiting for a quick reply from someone who knows the details.
Yes, you are eligible for SBI PO exam.

If you have completed your graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.

Age relaxation -

SC/ST – 5 Years
OBC-3 Years
People with disability (PWD) –Gen- 10 years
PWD-SC/ST -15 years
PWD-OBC-13 Years

Best books for SBI PO exam:-

A Comprehensive Guide For State Bank Of India Probationary Officer Recruitment Examination – 2011
by Sachchida Nand Jha
Publisher: Upscportal Publications

SBI probationary officers and associate banks Examination Guide
by R. Gupta
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House-Delhi

State Bank Probationary Officers Examination
by T.S. Jain
Publisher: Upkar Prakashan

SBI P O Solved Papers
by G.K.P.
Publisher: G. K. Publications Pvt. Ltd
18th April 2015, 12:57 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Eligibility to apply for SBI Bank PO Exam:

* The candidate must have completed his graduation fro any recognized university.

* Those who are in final year are also eligible for applying Po Exam.

* The candidate age must not below 21 years.

If you meet the above qualification then you are eligible for applying for PO Exam in SBI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?