27th May 2011, 05:31 PM
india_1

Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?

if somebody has 57% in 12th but he is having 83% in graduation and post graduation,then He is eligible for SBI bank PO exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc
  2. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 63.3% in 10th, 64.5% in class 12th and 47.3% in graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 51% in graduation and 65% in PG?
  4. Am I eligible for SBI bank clerical after scoring 67% in 10th and 59% in 12th
  5. How much percentage we should have in graduation to be eligible for bank PO exam?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  8. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  9. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  10. Am I eligible for SBI PO after scoring 59% in 12th and 73% in graduation
  11. BBA 1st year student can give any Bank exam?
  12. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO and Clerk after scoring 52% in HS and 38% in graduation
  13. Eligibility for SBI and other bank jobs after education form distance University?
  14. Can I apply for SBI bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in 10th, 58% in 12th, 45% in graduation and 68% in PG?
  15. Am I eligible for SBI PO exam after scoring 53% in 12th, 64% in graduation and 67% in PG
  16. Can I appear for bank exam after scoring 52% in B.Com 1st year?
  17. Can I apply for bank jobs having completed an incomplete graduation? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for SBI Bank PO exam with 49.5% in graduation and 68% in masters?
25th July 2011, 12:49 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by india_1 View Post
if somebody has 57% in 12th but he is having 83% in graduation and post graduation,then He is eligible for SBI bank PO exams?
Firstly, Intermediate Students are Not eligible for Bank PO Examination, And To apply for Any bank PO Examination You need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised University.

For SBI Bank PO examination, you need to complete your Graduation in any discipline, There is no minimum Percentage eligibility criteria to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination, Any Graduate candidates are eligible to apply for Bank PO examination.

So, If you age Should Between 21 To 30 years then you are eligible for SBI Bank PO examination, For this Year the SBI Bank PO examination was Going to be held on 07/Aug/2011 and the last date of apply for Bank PO examination was already Over.

But If you have missed the chance then you have another Option, Just apply for Common Written Examination will be conducted by the Institute of
Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), The last date of apply for this examination was 1/Aug/2011. And After completing Graduation you are eligible to apply for This examination and your age should between 20 to 30 years, The Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC and other reserved category candidates and if you want to get more information then please check the official website of IBPS -

www.ibps.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf cwe_advt.pdf(90.2 KB, 94 views)
File Type: pdf 1306923612882_ADVT_ABPO_07082011.pdf(36.1 KB, 72 views)
25th July 2011, 12:58 PM
koms_it

Default Re: Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?

Quote:
Yes, You can apply for this exam.There is no need of percentage it's requirement is Age limit 21 to 30 years maximum and graduation is needed.

Now You can Apply for that one Advertisement here ..

http://www.ibps.in/html/common.htm

it's last date is 30th july so please care full for that.
25th July 2011, 01:29 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

For banks PO exams you have to complete your graduation.graduation in any subjcet from the recognised university is necessary for bank PO exam.

Marks required for PO exam is different for different banks but for SBI bank you have to complete your graduation no percentage of marks required.

you can apply for PO exam in the final year of your graduation but your should be between 21-30 year.

For banks PO exam you have to write for entrance exam.from this year only single exam is conducted for all posts and for all banks conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS).This exam is conducted twice in a year.

You can apply many times for this exam to increase exam.selection is based on the marks obtained in this exam.according to these marks you will be eligible for banks.you can go for any bank when they provide notification according to requirement.

Marks obtained in this exam is valid for all banks no other entrance exam will be conducted by any bank.
25th July 2011, 01:30 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
dear friend,

To be Eligible for any SBI Bank PO you needed.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA -

Educational Qualifications-

General Candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class XII*
and 60% or more marks in Graduation or Post Graduation.

Age - Not below 21 years and not above 30 years.

After graduation you are eligible for bank PO exam.your 10+2 marks is not above 60%.

so you are not eligible for SBI BANK PO exam

All the best
25th July 2011, 01:51 PM
nambardar
Senior Member+

TO be Eligible for any Bank PO you need

1. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

(a) Educational Qualifications:
General Candidates and others - 60% or more marks in class XII and 55% or more marks in Graduation or
Post Graduation.

2. Age - Not below 21 years and not above 30 years
Selection Procedure in SBI is given below:

a) Tier I - Preliminary Examination : Time 2 Hrs. (combined)

Candidates will be called for an objective type examination. The objective type examination will consist of i) Reasoning Ability Test, ii) Quantitative Aptitude, iii) General Awareness/Computer Knowledge, iv) English Language. Question paper will be in bilingual form i.e. in Hindi and English except the test of English language.

b) Tier II - Main Test* : Time 3 Hrs. (combined)

This will be an Objective and Descriptive type examination.

The objective type examination of 2 hours duration will consist of :

i) Test of Reasoning

ii) Data Analysis and Interpretation

iii) Marketing Knowledge

iv) Test of English Language
25th July 2011, 01:52 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?

Quote:
Dear friend surely you are eligible for SBI P.O exam.........

Because SBI P.O exam is based on the graduation not on 12th ,that's why you are surely eligible for this exam...........

That's why you are surely eligible for this exam..........

And don't take tension.............
25th July 2011, 02:22 PM
sumansin
Senior Member+++++

To appear in the PO exam,you should complete your graduation first.After compliting graduation you are eligible to sit in the exam.
Age limit for PO exam is 21 to 30 for general candidates.Candidates belongs to other category get reservation in their age.
You have good percentage in graduation,so you are eligible for PO exam.

I am giving you a link below,by which you can download previous papers of PO.Hope it'll help you.

Bank Paper
25th July 2011, 03:21 PM
ankit049
Member+

Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?

Quote:
Originally Posted by india_1
Firstly, Intermediate Students are Not eligible for Bank PO Examination, And To apply for Any bank PO Examination You need to complete your Graduation degree course in any discipline from a recognised University.

For SBI Bank PO examination, you need to complete your Graduation in any discipline, There is no minimum Percentage eligibility criteria to apply for SBI Bank PO Examination, Any Graduate candidates are eligible to apply for Bank PO examination.

So, If you age Should Between 21 To 30 years then you are eligible for SBI Bank PO examination, For this Year the SBI Bank PO examination was Going to be held on 07/Aug/2011 and the last date of apply for Bank PO examination was already Over.

But If you have missed the chance then you have another Option, Just apply for Common Written Examination will be conducted by the Institute of
Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS), The last date of apply for this examination was 1/Aug/2011. And After completing Graduation you are eligible to apply for This examination and your age should between 20 to 30 years, The Upper age relaxation is applicable for SC, ST, OBC and other reserved category candidates and if you want to get more information then please check the official website of IBPS -

www.ibps.in

thanking you
25th July 2011, 03:33 PM
Sachin Narayan

The minimum eligibility for SBI bank PO is graduation and if you have 60% in your graduation then only you are eligible to crack it.

The detailed eligibility criteria for SBI bank PO exam:-

1.Age limit:-
Candidate is not below than 21 years and not a above 30 years.

2.Educational qualification:-

Candidate should have completed their graduation with at least 60 % aggregate from the recognized University to be eligible for this course.
Candidate must be computer literate to be eligible for this course.

3.Selection procedure:-
1.Tier I - Preliminary Examination : Time 2 Hours
Candidates have to appear in objective type examination conducted by the bank.

Examination will consist of:

1.Reasoning Ability Test
2.Quantitative Aptitude
3.General Awareness/Computer Knowledge
4.English Language

2.Tier II - Main Test : Time 3 Hours
This will be an Objective and Descriptive type examination
The objective type examination of 2 hours duration will consist of :

1.Test of Reasoning
2.Data Analysis and Interpretation
3.Marketing Knowledge
4.Test of English Language

The Descriptive type examination will be a test of English knowledge that has to be done in 1 hour.

3.Tier III - Group Discussion & Interview :
Selected candidates from Tier I and II are called for Personal Interview and Group Discussion conducted by the respective Bank.
25th July 2011, 10:10 PM
vivekdas.raja

Smile Re: Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?

Quote:
hello,
yes you are eligible for SBI Bank PO job........
and for more details just log on to www.freshersworld.com,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
25th July 2011, 11:55 PM
aroy8091

dear friend
Only intermediate students are not eligible for the the bank po exam you must have to complete your graduation degree from any discipline from any recognized university .

So first complete your graduation degree & there is no % eligibility criteria for this exam

But the most important thing is your age must be between 21 to 30 years

best of luck
26th July 2011, 12:04 AM
Muditaga

for po exams they consider your percentage in graduation not the one you get in 10+2
28th July 2011, 05:48 AM
Raju22711

Quote:
the minimum eligibility for sbi po is graduation pass and age of 21 to 28 years. If he has this things then he is eligible.
28th July 2011, 06:03 AM
Raju22711

Quote:
the minimum eligibility for sbi po is graduation pass and age of 21 to 30 years. If he has this things then he is eligible.
28th July 2011, 06:09 AM
Raju22711

Only the pass degree of graduation is required no percentage of any class is required for sbi po exam.
12th August 2011, 01:49 PM
Lyk23

Thumbs up Re: Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?

Quote:
SBI bank is also conducting the PO exam for the post of probationary officer.

The eligibility criteria changes from banks-banks.

As far regarding the SBI eligibilty criteria you are eligible for the exam as you have got 83% aggregate.

You must be a citizen of India.

You must have a age limit of 21-30 years.

You must have a degree from a recognzied university with 60% aggregate.

You must know about computers and its functionalities.

All the best.
14th August 2011, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

now I am studying the graduation's last year in bbm . But I got only 59.8% in 10 2 . Shall I eligible for sbi p.o. Examination
21st August 2011, 05:43 PM
malek basit

Exclamation Re: Is the student eligible for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 12th and 83% in graduation and PG?

hello student & member...

If you are Interested to apply for Bank Jobs, then After 12Th you are eligible to apply for Bank Recruitment Examinations. After completing 12Th examination Candidates may apply for Bank Clerical examination Post and for clerical post your age should between 18 to 28 years, Upper age relaxation is applicable for Other reserved category candidates.

The eligibility criteria are vary form Banks to Banks and Many banks wants graduation is the minimum eligibility to apply for Clerical post like PNB.

>> So, If you have scored minimum 55% to 60% Marks in your 12Th examination OR Graduation, then you are eligible to apply for the Clerical Bank Recruitment examination.

And If you have completed your Graduation, then you are eligible for Bank PO examination Post and for this post your age should between 21 to 30 years. There is No minimum Percentage eligibility criteria to apply for Bank PO post. So After graduation candidates may apply for IBPS Examination and Other Government and Private bank PO examination.

Candidates are allow to fill the application form Online and You have to pay the fees as a challan form in the banks and then you can fill the form Online. The examination fees are also vary form Bank to bank.

So, after 12Th you are eligible for Clerical Post and after graduation you eligible for Bank PO Recruitment examination.
1st April 2012, 11:16 PM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Hai,
Yes you are eligible to apply PO exam but you did not mentioned your age.
If your should be between 21 to 30years then you are eligible for the PO exam.

Eligibility criteria:

Graduation from any recognised university an there is no percentage requirements are there.

Age limits should be 21 to 30years and there relaxation for the reserved candidates.

Candidate should be a citizen of india.

Selection procedure:
Written test,
Preliminary test.

All the best.
6th May 2012, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

How much marks needed for bank po post?
27th August 2012, 12:06 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

First of all , congratulations on securing such a tremendous percentage of marks in Graduation.

Yes you are 1000% eligible for the SBI Bank PO Exam if your age lie in between 21-30 years because on the basis of marks , the minimum marks required is 60% and you have got 83% marks in graduation.

So , you are absolutely eligible.

This is the information i have to the best of my knowledge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
28th September 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

Am i eligible for bank PO exam after scoring 57% in 10th, 48% in 12th?
5th April 2013, 03:17 PM
onlyforyou
Senior Member+++

Dear There,

The acronym for SBI is State Bank of India.

The acronym for PO is Probationary Officer.

Yes, the student is eligible for SBI PO examination according to his/her qualification.

The selection procedure for SBI PO examination is mentioned as below:-

* Written examination.

* GD(Group Discussion).

* Interview.

The eligibility criteria required for the SBI PO examination are prescribed as below:-

* Completion of graduation in any stream from any accredited college or university.

* Final year graduates are not eligible.

* Percentage criteria is not required.

* Good knowledge of Computer and English.

* Age limit:- 21-30 yrs.

* Age relaxation:- 3 yrs for OBC and 5 yrs for SC/ST contenders.

* Nationality:- Indian.

SBI PO examination pattern:-

5th April 2013, 04:19 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes you are eligible to sit for this examination. You have scored very good marks at graduation level and when deciding whether a candidate is eligible to give SBI PO Exam or not, their graduation level marks are taken into consideration. So don't worry about that. Coming to the eligibility criteria and exam pattern, please read the information written below.

For this post first of all you need to be a graduate in any discipline of your choice from a recognized university. In addition to that you need to get 65% of marks in aggregate if you are a general category candidate or 60% of marks if you are a SC/ST Candidate.

Agge should not be less than 21 years when applying for this exam. Similarly, it shouldn't exceed the upper age limit of 30 years too if you are a general category candidate.

For the reserved category candidate there is a relaxation available on the upper age limit. It is 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates and 10 years for the physically handicapped candidates.

You should know the basics of computer. To prove that you have knowledge about computer you need to get a degree/diploma/certificate on computer operation.

As far as the exam pattern is concerned, written examination can be divided into objective test and descriptive test. For the former 200 marks have been allotted and questions will come from the following sections: General Awareness, Data analysis and interpretation, Reasoning. The latter will test your english skills for which 50 marks have been allotted. So comprehension, small outline, article and letter writing will be asked to write.

The second phase of selection comprises of group discussion and interview session. For the former 20 marks have been allotted and for the latter 30 marks have been allotted. If some candidates have more experience than other then he might get some marks for experience as well.

Hope this helps :-> :->
5th April 2013, 05:07 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, a student is eligible for SBI P.O. if he has completed his Graduation in any stream of education. No percentage of marks is required in any level of education for application to SBI P.O. exam.

The eligible candidate must be an Indian national. He should have completed Graduation Degree or above from a recognised University in any stream. He should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate. He should be a computer literate one.

For more information you may log on to http://statebankofindia.com
5th April 2013, 08:59 PM
sanj69
Senior Member+

Graduate in any discipline is eligible to apply for SBI P.O. Exam. and there is no requirement of any percentage of marks criteria in Graduation or bellow or above Graduation level for application to SBI P.O. exam.

Eligibility for SBI P.O. Exam:-

-The candidate must be an Indian National
-Should have completed Graduation or above in any stream from a recognised University.
-Should be within the age of 21 to 30 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.
-Should have good knowledge over computer operation.

For more information you may log on to http://www.statebankofindia.com
5th April 2013, 11:38 PM
SK@S
Senior Member+++++

SBI conducts its own PO exams.

You need to have the below eligibity to apply for the SBI PO exams:

Education-Graduation pass in any stream.
No minimum percentage of marks is required in Graduation

Age-Minimum 21 years
Maximum- 30 years
Candidates should have born between 2nd January 1983 to 1st January 1992

Chances:
General candidates- 4 times
OBC candidates- 7 times

Questions will be asked from the below sections:
English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc)
General Awareness, Marketing and Computers
Data Analysis and Interpretation
Reasoning (High Level)
6th April 2013, 12:33 PM
M.PRUDHVI RAJ
Member+

Hai Friend,

Yes, you are eligible to write the Bank PO exams.

But remember, these bank PO exams are very tough.

To Qualify in the Bank PO exam, you must prepare in the following areas. they are:

1)Data Interpretation

2)Reasoning

3)General English

4)General Awareness, computer awareness and Banking awareness.

and you must also be good at

1)Letter writing

2)Essay writing and

3)Precis writing.

For Data Interpretation and Reasoning - Bank PO's by Kiran series is the best book.

For General English you read wren and martin grammar book

For General Awareness, computer awareness and Banking awareness you read daily newspapers and a good magazine.

So, prepare well and All the Best.
6th April 2013, 06:00 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Hello friends………………

Yes , you can eligible for this exam your graduation percentage is sufficient for this exam.
Graduation percentage only requied for applying the PO exam.

SBI, IBPS conducted this exams for recruitment of PO posts.And you age must be in between 21-30 then only you can eligible for this exam And age relaxation is also there.

For this exam you must have indian citizenship.

All the best
22nd July 2013, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Is the student iligible for sbi po, marks scoring 55% in 12 and 56% in graduation(general)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?