30th June 2011, 02:02 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Bank exam after scoring 68% marks and 52% in graduation?

i am completed my mca with 68% marks and graduation with 52%marks. please tell me that am eligible for bank exam and for which post

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Bank exam after scoring 68% marks and 52% in graduation?
  2. Am I eligible for Bank Clerk Exam after scoring 56% in 12th and 45% in graduation?
  3. Am I eligible for bank PO and Bank Clerk exam after scoring 64.33%
  4. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 53% aggregate in graduation? What is the name of the bank?
  5. Am I eligible for any bank exam after scoring 43% in graduation
  6. Am I eligible for all bank exam after scoring 58% in 12th board and 70% in graduation?
  7. Can I give the exam for Bank PO after scoring 54% in 12th and 60% in BSc
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam after scoring 54% in graduation and 60% in MA?
  9. Can I be eligible for bank PO interview after scoring high marks in IBPS CWE?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Bank PO exam after scoring 70% marks in MCA?
  11. Am i eligible for PO in Bank after scoring 45% in 10th?
  12. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I have scored 70% marks in MCA but less than 55% in graduation? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible for Bank PO exam with 45% marks in graduation?
  14. Eligibility for Bank PO exam after 59% marks in PG & not eligible as per Graduation?
  15. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for AP co-operative bank PO after scoring 60% in PG?
  17. Am I eligible to give Bank PO Exam after scoring 58% in 12th Class and 80.16% in Graduation? Can a candidate who scored 45% in 12th and 53% in Graduation be eligible to give this Exam?
  18. Am i eligible for bank PO exam after scoring 54% marks in B.Com
30th June 2011, 04:46 AM
dineshpandiyan

Smile Re: Am I eligible for Bank exam after scoring 68% marks and 52% in graduation?

Eligibility for Bank PO Exam:

Candidates should completes her graduation with atleat 60% aggregate marks.

Age limit 21 to 30 years.
30th June 2011, 07:10 AM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank exam after scoring 68% marks and 52% in graduation?

Hello friend ........

According to me bank jobs is the most reliable and good jobs in today's scenario .
It is the most rest-full job. Today bank jobs are becoming the hot favorite of the students especially girls ...

The eligibility criteria for most of the posts in the bank are a pass in a graduation from any discipline but from a recognized university or the college .

And the age limit is from 21 years to 30 years ....

Now as you have scored 68% of the marks in the MCA and 52% of marks in the graduation so you are absolutely eligible for the bank P.O posts in various banks ...

So go forward and apply for the bank P.O post in various banks like that of the SBI , UCO , ALLAHABAD , ICICI etc .

best of luck
30th June 2011, 09:40 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Am I eligible for Bank exam after scoring 68% marks and 52% in graduation?

BANK PO Eligibility depends on bank you are applying and it vary from bank to bank like....

Age Eligibility Criteria for PO:

Federal bank
The Candidate must not be more than 26 years of age to be eligible for the post of Federal Bank’s Probationary Officer.

ICICI Bank
Candidates must not be more than 25 years of age to be eligible for this program.

Dena Bank
The minimum age of the candidate is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30.A person of more than 30 yrs of the age cannot apply.......

State Bank of India
Not below 21 years and not above 30 years .. and relaxation in age are
(i)3 years in the case of OBC candidates
(ii) 5 years in the case of SC/ST/Ex-servicemen
(iii) 10 years for VH/OH (Gen); 13 years for VH/OH (OBC) and 15 years for VH/OH (SC/ST) candidates.........

Syndicate Bank
Min. 21 years and Max. 30 years
30th June 2011, 10:56 AM
raja badam

Default Re: Am I eligible for Bank exam after scoring 68% marks and 52% in graduation?

Dear Aspirant,

Bank exams Eligibility procedure is very from One Bank to Another Bank.

If any Notification is release in that time banks gives Particular Information
Some official Websites HERE=>

www.statebankofindia.com

www.allahabadbank.com

www.unionbankofindia.com

www.bankofbaroda.com

www.rbi.org.in

All the best for you.
30th June 2011, 11:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am completed my mca with 68% marks and graduation with 52%marks. please tell me that am eligible for bank exam and for which post
dear friend,

you are eligible for most of the BANK PO exam.

but uou are not eligible foe SBI PO exam.

because they want 60% in graduation.

but your graduation marks is 52%. so you are eligible for all bank po exam except SBO po.

all the best
30th June 2011, 12:50 PM
umathkavi

Yes, you are eligible to apply for the entrance exam of the bank according to your marks but there is one more criteria that is the age limit which is different for different banks and for the different posts you are applying.
30th June 2011, 01:00 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you do not mention your 12th mark.
but you are now pass the graduation
then you attain PO exam

if your 12th percentage is 60% then you are eligible for
give the SBI EXAm.

you apply all the BANK exam.................
30th June 2011, 01:03 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

hi dear
you do not mention your 12th mark.
but you are now pass the graduation
then you attain PO exam

if your 12th percentage is 60% then you are eligible for
give the SBI EXAm.

you apply all the BANK exam.................
30th June 2011, 09:00 PM
frooty.scooty

Yes you are applicable for Bank exams.

Eligibility criteria for any bank exam:

You have to pass your 12th with the recognized board.

And you have to pass your graduate with 50% of marks.

Age limit :21-30.

for full information visit

www.bankexamsindia.com
30th June 2011, 09:37 PM
Arsalaan

Graduation is the main qualifying examination

for BANK PO, you have only 52 % in graduation

hence you are not eligible for any bank PO

as all the banks demand above 55% or 60%

from general category. EXCEPT

if you BELONG TO SC?ST who get 5% relaxation in

scores.
30th June 2011, 10:28 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Graduation is the main qualifying examination

for BANK PO, you have only 52 % in graduation

hence you are not eligible for any bank PO

as all the banks demand above 55% or 60%

from general category. EXCEPT

if you BELONG TO SC?ST who get 5% relaxation in

scores.
16th July 2011, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for bank xam after scoring 50%marks in gratuation and 70%in post gratuation
12th August 2011, 12:06 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for Bank exam after scoring 68% marks and 52% in graduation?

Quote:
Bank exam consists of Bank Po and Bank clerical exams.This exam is conducted for candidates to join for the post of probationary officer and clerical post.

Eligibility for Bank PO:

The candidate must be a citizen of India.

The candidate must have a age limit of 21-30 years.

The candidates must have a degree from are recognized university with 60% aggregate.

The candidates must know about computers and must have a knowledge on MS Office.

Eligibility for Bank Clerical:

The candidate must be a citizen of India.

The candidate must have a age limit of 18-28 years.

The candidates must have a degree from are recognized university and must have got 50% aggregate.

The eligibility criteria changes from bank-bank.If your post graduation is recognized then you are eligible to apply for the exams.

All the best.
12th August 2011, 02:04 PM
Lyk23

Lightbulb Re: Am I eligible for Bank exam after scoring 68% marks and 52% in graduation?

Quote:
After completing MCA i.e a post graduation course with 68% aggregate you are sure to be eligible for the bank PO exam.

Eligibility for Bank PO:

The candidates must be a itizen of India and must have a age limit of 21-30 years and should have completed a degree from a recognzied university with 60% aggregate.

You must know about computers and to deal with MS office as it is very important.
24th September 2011, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

sir,

i have opt bcom honours nd i have 60% can i eligiable for po exam
25th September 2011, 11:39 AM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Banking Sector is becoming a good sector now a days.There will be two type of banking examination.CLERK AND PO examination.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR PO :

1.You must be a graduate with minimum60% marks.
2.Age should be within 21 to 30 years.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR CLERK :

1.You must be a 12th standard passout.
2.Age must be within 18 to 28 years.

You should practice these things for your banking sector examination.
1.Computer.
2.General awerness.
3.Numerical
4.Marketing
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?