3rd September 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend campus placements in 3rd year if I have taken B.Tech integrated course with MBA? Is there an option to discontinue in middle?

IF I TAKE AN FIVE YEAR B.TECH INTEGRATED COURSE WITH MBA THEN CAN I ATTEND ANY PLACMENTS AFTER B.TECH BEFORE MBA i.e., IN BETWEN 3RD YEAR and CAN I DISCONTINUE WITH B.TECH ONLY? Can someone please give me the answer on this!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  2. Should I go for MBA or M.Tech?
  3. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  4. Am i eligible for placements in any company after scoring an aggregate of 61% with backlogs?
  5. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  6. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
  7. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements?
  8. Off-campus placements for BE 3rd year student?
  9. What should I study further after completing 12th to get high salaried job in Accenture?
  10. Which companies are offering off campus placements? How to apply?
  11. Am I eligible for TCS off campus placement after having 1 backlog in 3rd year with an aggregate of 69%?
  12. Am I eligible to attend Accenture On-campus Interview if secured 71% in 10th, 67% in 12th and 64% till 3rd year of B.E.?
  13. Regular MBA or one year MBA with B.tech, better option for student of B.Tech MBA integrated (5-year) course from LPU?
  14. Am I eligible to attend the campus placement in WIPRO after securing 59%? I have finished BSc Physics
  15. Will I be eligible for placements in CTS after scoring 60% with 2 backlogs in 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 75.67% in 10th, 65.71% in 12th and 6.71 CGPA upto 3rd year of B.Tech(EIE)?
  17. What should I pursue after completing B.E? I am in 3rd year engineering
  18. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
3rd September 2015, 11:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend campus placements in 3rd year if I have taken B.Tech integrated course with MBA? Is there an option to discontinue in middle?

No, you will not be allowed to attend campus placements unless you are in the final year of the course which is fifth year. This is because your college will not allow to do so, you can't even go for off-campus recruitment drives since you will not have any degree to show. Yes, you can discontinue in middle and convert the course to B.Tech only if your college allows or gives the option to do so. Otherwise there is no such possibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?