22nd October 2016, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course, with 51% in BA?

Sir I'm serving in Army and want B.Ed course. I'm graduate with 51% marks in BA. Can I eligible for B.Ed. If yes, then tell me procedure of it. Please.

22nd October 2016, 06:18 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course, with 51% in BA?

Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course with 51% marks in B.A.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor's of Education. It take two years to complete the B.Ed. course. The concerned University conducts the B.Ed entrance exam every year for providing admission to B.Ed course. So, anyone wishing to get admission for the course should contact the university for admission details and procedure.

It is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.ed. :-

- The candidate should have passed Graduation degree in any stream with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized University.

- There is no age limit for admission in this degree .
22nd October 2016, 07:25 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course after completion of your B.A course with 51% aggregate marks from a recognised university. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course in Arts or Science or Commerce stream from a recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. You have to appear and qualify the B.Ed entrance examination conducted by your respective state education board for getting admission in B.Ed course.
22nd October 2016, 09:40 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I'm serving in Army and want B.Ed course. I'm graduate with 51% marks in BA. Can I eligible for B.Ed. If yes, then tell me procedure of it. Please.

Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course after BA with 51% marks. The B.Ed course is eligible for those who have completed bachelor’s degree like BA or B.Com or B.Sc with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university. The applicants should appear for an entrance examination for the admission to the B.Ed course. The B.Ed degree is compulsory for teaching in higher primary schools and high schools. Those interested to pursue their career in the teaching field will study the B.Ed course. After completion of the course you can also study M.Ed course. The B.Ed course is available in various institutions in India.
22nd October 2016, 11:36 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.Ed course with 51% marks in B.A. The minimum eligibility required to pursue this course is 50% marks in 10th, 12th and in graduation (B.A, B.Com, B.Sc) from a recognized institute.

In order to apply for this course you have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by various educational bodies and universities. The admissions for this course totally depends upon the rank scored in the entrance examination.

So, if you score well in the entrance examination conducted by a particular institute then you will get a chance to get admission there and study the above mentioned course.
23rd October 2016, 01:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?