11th September 2017, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Ed course with math as subject after B.Com accounts honors?

I am a B.Com accounts honors student. I am a banker, but I want to change my profession. Am I eligible for B.Ed. course with math as subject? In class 12th, I had PCBM as my subject.

11th September 2017, 02:47 PM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course with math as subject after B.Com accounts honors?

The full form of B.Ed is Bachelor of Education.

The requirements for this course is:

Academic qualification: Bachelor's degree in any stream from a recognized university.

At least 50% marks in bachelor's degree is required.

You can apply for B.Ed entrance exam to get admission in top colleges of this courses. There will be no problem even if you are from commerce background.
11th September 2017, 11:34 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Ed course with math as subject after B.Com accounts honors?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course with Mathematics as a subject after completion of your B.Com Honors course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Arts/ Science/ Commerce stream with 50% aggregate marks from a recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course. Admissions in B.Ed course are done through merit basis of Bachelor's degree examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
12th September 2017, 12:57 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a B.Com accounts honors student. I am a banker, but I want to change my profession. Am I eligible for B.Ed. course with math as subject? In class 12th, I had PCBM as my subject.

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.ED (Bachelors of Education) after completing B.Com, Because minimum qualification required to apply for B.ED course is bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained. Here below are details regarding B.ED course:-

>> Duration of bachelors of education course is 2 years.

>> In B.ED course you have to go through core subjects like Education psychology, Holistic education, Philosophy of education, Education culture and human values etc.

:- As you want to change your profession from banking field, then you can go for following career professions after B.ED Course:-

>> Teacher.

>> Syllabus designer.

>> Principle.

>> Librarian.

>> Instructor.

>> Content writer.

>> Administrator.

>> Assistant dean.
15th October 2017, 01:51 AM
kunalroy89

Qualification wise,you are eligible if you have 50% + marks in graduation.
Subject wise,being a commerce graduate,you can take maths as a subject.There will be no problem regarding that.
You will also get Accounts as another subject for B.Ed.
Other than these 2,there are not much subjects specifically suited to commerce graduates​.

But , B.Ed (Maths) will get you more opportunities than B.Ed (Account).
27th October 2017, 01:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you fulfill below given criteria then you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?