28th September 2016, 04:03 PM
udii_jain

Am I eligible to do B.A. Honors in Economics as per my subject combination?

I am in class XI and I want to do economics honors in future. My subjects are- Economics, Geography, Political Science, English, Entrepreneurship and Physical Education. So am I eligible to do B.A Honors in Economics? Please do reply. I am very much confused.

29th September 2016, 11:32 PM
shiwangini raj

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.A. Honors in Economics as per my subject combination?

Of course you can do B.A Honours with Economics as Honours paper if you get at least 45% marks in Economics in 12th..

I would like to suggest you that you may take two subjects among physical education , Geography and Political science as subsidiary papers in your support since you are already studying these subjects in 11th..
Thanks..
12th April 2019, 01:45 PM
priyanka8383

Default Re: Am I eligible to do B.A. Honors in Economics as per my subject combination?

Only students who have passed mathematics at the Class 12 level are eligible for admission according to the University Grants Commission (UGC) of India. It is easier for science students to opt for Economics Honours because their knowledge of science and physics make it easier for them. That said, even commerce students can apply, given that they have taken maths.

Read here for more details related to B.A Honors In Economics, Scope, Benefits And Income.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?