27th February 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to become a teacher after taking M.Sc Anatomy?

Res . Sir I am Jolly John,completed Graduation in zoology and got B Ed in the same discipline . I wish to do my post graduation in Anatomy . Am I able to become a teacher after taking this course ? What are the other scopes ?

2nd March 2015, 10:38 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to become a teacher after taking M.Sc Anatomy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Res . Sir I am Jolly John,completed Graduation in zoology and got B Ed in the same discipline . I wish to do my post graduation in Anatomy . Am I able to become a teacher after taking this course ? What are the other scopes ?

Yes, of course you are eligible for Teacher job after completing M.Sc Anatomy with B.Ed course. Those candidates who have completed their B.Ed course are eligible to apply for Teacher job. However, It is mandatory that you should appear and qualify in TET entrance exam with good marks in order to get Teacher. Every state in India, which separately conducts TET entrance exam. Please, visit the concerned state official website in order to get more details regarding the TET entrance exam.

B.Ed Eligibility Criteria:
-> Applicants who have passed graduation with minimum aggregate of 45% from any recognized university are eligible to apply for this B.Ed course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?