25th February 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Political Science in Delhi? Scope of this course?

hello everyone
please tell me all the good
college names for master of political science
course in Delhi and what is the scope of this course?
please reply m waiting

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges offering degree of masters of physiotherapy in Delhi?
  2. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  3. Masters degree in Law after completing BSc computer science? Colleges which offer masters degree in law? How can I apply for them?
  4. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in Indore? Job opportunities for Political Science graduate?
  5. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  6. Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?
  7. Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?
  8. Eligibility to pursue M.Phil in Political Science for Masters in Journalism candidate?
  9. Syllabus of Political Science? Which books are to be referred for Political Science so that I can pursue M.A from renowned university?
  10. Colleges offering Masters degree in Interior Design? Eligibility Criteria for this course?
  11. What kind of Master Degree I can study if completed graduation in Political Science last year?
  12. Can i do MSc or M.A after passing graduation
  13. Colleges offering Masters Degree in Robotics? Does IITs or NITs offering this degree?
  14. B.Ed from DU after B.Com?
  15. How should I pursue M.A masters in forensic science? Names of the colleges in US and Europe that offer such programs?
  16. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Applied Geology) in Delhi NCR
  17. What is the scope available in Interior Designing 3 years course? List of the good colleges in Delhi?
  18. Details about MSc courses in India? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd March 2015, 10:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Political Science in Delhi? Scope of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello everyone
please tell me all the good
college names for master of political science
course in Delhi and what is the scope of this course?
please reply m waiting

Colleges Offering M.A in Political Science in Delhi:

1. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi
Course: M Biotech (Master of Biotechnology)

2. Centre of Biotechnology, Jawaharlal Nehru University
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi
Course: M.Sc (Biotechnology)
No. of seats: 20

3. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Kashmere Gate, Delhi-110006
Courses: B. Tech/M. Tech (Dual Degree) (BT) Bachelor of Technology / Master of Technology (Biotechnology)

4. Indian Institute of Technology (IIT)
Hauz Khas, New Delhi - 110 016.
Courses:
a) M. Tech. Biochemical Engineering and Biotechnology
b) M.S. (Research) in Biomedical Engineering and Biotechnology

5. Jamia Hamdard University
Hamdard Nagar, New Delhi
Course: M.Sc (Biotechnology);
No. of seats: 20
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?