10th December 2015, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to do B.Ed. in any college of Orissa?

I have passed 10th and 12th from cbse and have graduation with 65% marks as aggregate and 75% marks in hons. I am a science student. I have oriya in 7th standard board certificate. But i don't have oriya hsc certificate. Am i eligible to do b.ed. in any college of odisha?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges providing facility of B.Ed course in correspondence in the state of Odisha?
  2. Can I study B.Ed if secured 58% in BCA? List of universities in India?
  3. Which engineering college can I get with AIR rank 518269 and state rank(Orissa) 10015? Am I eligible for IIIT in Orissa?
  4. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  5. Names of the colleges of West Bengal offering B.Ed courses?
  6. Date of start of Orissa JEE counseling? Which is the best private college of Orissa?
  7. How to get Lecturer jobs in Government colleges having completed M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get silicon college C.V raman college or CET in Orissa? I got rank 580 in Orissa JEE
  9. Will I be eligible for EAMCET in AP if i studied +2 from AP?
  10. How to do B.Ed after doing BBA? Am I eligible for B.Ed or not?
  11. How to get admission in Orissa college? I have scored 8761 rank in OJEE
  12. Eligibility for Orissa JEE for wards of defence personnals posted in Orissa
  13. Am I eligible for diploma CET after passing 10th in Orissa? I have completed 3 years of diploma in Karnataka
  14. Which college will I get with 9689 rank in outside state orissa JEE? Can I get computer science and engineering in CV Raman, Sillicon, Orissa Engineering College?
  15. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  16. Which institute in Orissa provides B.Tech correspondence course?
  17. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  18. Required qualification and terms & conditions for admission in 3 years LLB at Orissa? -- [New]
10th December 2015, 11:25 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am i eligible to do B.Ed. in any college of Orissa?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have passed 10th and 12th from cbse and have graduation with 65% marks as aggregate and 75% marks in hons. I am a science student. I have oriya in 7th standard board certificate. But i don't have oriya hsc certificate. Am i eligible to do b.ed. in any college of odisha?
Yes, you re eligible for B.Ed course in Orissa college.

Bachelor's Degree in any subject with atleast 50% marks at graduate level or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There is no age limit for B.Ed course.
11th December 2015, 10:00 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue B.Ed course from a recognised university. B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education.

As according to required eligibility candidates who have passed graduation from any recognised with 50% aggregate are eligible to appear for entrance examination conducted for admission in the course. Candidates after qualifying in entrance examination are eligible to get admission.

So, you can appear for entrance examination. To get other details about examination procedure visit the university where you want to get admission.
11th December 2015, 08:17 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

There is nothing to do with Std VIIth certificate. So, you are eligible to appear for pursuing B.Ed course from a recognised university.

B.Ed is a two year course and it is compulsory to have the degree to become teacher. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission to pursue course from recognised university is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university.
Candidate's must have 50% aggregate in graduation relaxation in aggregate for reserved category.

So, you are eligible to appear for it. There is no age limit to pursue course in distance course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?