27th September 2015, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech from a deemed university?

Respected sir,
I m pursuing B. tech (mechanical engg.) from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (deemed) university. My question is can i have admission in M. tech. in any recognised university (regular or correspondence) please give me details of such universities.
thank you,
Rakesh Shandilay

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join as a lecturer in Anna University colleges? I have completed MCA in deemed universities
  2. Is it recommended to study B.Tech in a deemed university since deemed universities are being disputed these days?
  3. Am I eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech from a deemed university? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to teach B.Tech, M.Tech students?
  5. Can I get Jobs after completion of studies in Deemed University?
  6. Is five years integrated M.Tech course valid for Government jobs?
  7. Can a candidate of pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech shift from one deemed university to other deemed university or other college?
  8. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  9. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of diploma course from IASE deemed university?
  10. Colleges providing M.tech. in Power Engineering? Admission without GATE exam possible in Deemed universities?
  11. Am I eligible for placements after M.tech in the companies that are coming for B.Tech recruitment in my college? I have scored above 70% marks in both year of M.Tech?
  12. What is the difference between pursuing MBA and M.Tech?
  13. TNPSC after btech from deemed university with cleared backlogs
  14. Am I eligible to write GATE and CAT entrance exam for master degree after completing my B.Tech from deemed university?
  15. Integrated Courses: Btech-Mtech and Btech-MBA Entrance Details -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is MTECH-CSE Distance Education Valid from JRN Deemed University, Udaipur?
  17. What is the process to pursue M.Phil through correspondance after done with M.Sc.(Computer Science)?
  18. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
28th September 2015, 01:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech from a deemed university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I m pursuing B. tech (mechanical engg.) from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth (deemed) university. My question is can i have admission in M. tech. in any recognised university (regular or correspondence) please give me details of such universities.
thank you,
Rakesh Shandilay
You have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible for M.Tech course but you should qualify for GATE exam.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam.You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
1st October 2015, 12:49 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.Tech from a deemed university?

Yes, you are definitely eligible for M.Tech after the completion of your B.Tech degree.
All you need to do is that after completing B.Tech just appear for the GATE exam and after qualifying the exam you are definitely eligible for M.Tech. You can also apply for GATE exam being a final year student.
GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
You can get admission in any recognized University after qualifying GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?