3rd June 2015, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in M.Com 3rd semester in Kurukshetra University if completed MBA from IGNOU?

Hello,
I have completed my MBA from IGNOU & want to do M.Com Regular in Kurukshetra University. I have completed B.Com from Delhi University & secured 50% marks. Someone told me that I will get admission in M.Com 3rd Semester. Is it so?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do 2nd and 3rd semester from external M.Com so that I can get admission for 2nd and 3rd semester for external M.Com?
  2. What is the procedure for taking admission in MBA in Kurukshetra University?
  3. Can I get admission in 3rd or 4th semester of IGNOU after completing BBA?
  4. What is the fee structure for MBA at IGNOU university?
  5. How to take admission in B.Tech 3rd semester?
  6. What is the difference between M.Com and MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can i apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completing B.Com from DU -- [New]
  8. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  9. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in DU, Punjab University or Kurukshetra on the basis of marks obtained in Graduation?
  11. Where should I apply for admission for Ph.D course after completing M.Com from Kurukshetra University?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in MSc Chemistry in Delhi University, Punjab University or Kurukshetra University on the basis of my marks in graduation?
  13. Fee for M.Com (Computers) and M.Com general courses at Osmania University?
  14. How to apply for Ph.D in Kurukshetra University after doing M.Com from Punjab University?
  15. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  16. What is the syllabus for B.A 3rd year(Kurukshetra University)
  17. Which University is a better choice for me to join M.Com course after completion of B.Com course from Kakatiya University?
  18. How to do B.Com from IGNOU? Where can I get the study material?
1st October 2015, 12:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I get admission in M.Com 3rd semester in Kurukshetra University if completed MBA from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my MBA from IGNOU & want to do M.Com Regular in Kurukshetra University. I have completed B.Com from Delhi University & secured 50% marks. Someone told me that I will get admission in M.Com 3rd Semester. Is it so?
Sorry it is possible for you to get direct admission for M.Com 3rd year after completing MBA. There is so such lateral entry scheme applicable for M.Com course. It is mandatory that you must studied 1st year M.Com after MBA. The very basic eligibility requirement for taking up a M.Com course is a Graduation degree or its equivalent course from a recognized university. Students who have finished their degree in any of the disciplines can join the course. Top universities demand a score of minimum of 50% of marks in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?