5th May 2016, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Life Science after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Life Science after completion of B.Tech in EEE? What is the criteria required to apply? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
5th May 2016, 11:19 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Life Science after completion of B.Tech in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Life Science after completion of B.Tech in EEE? What is the criteria required to apply? Can you please provide me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible.

Thanks!
No, after completion of B.Tech degree in EEE, you can't apply for M.Tech course in Life Science.

Only those candidates who have completed M.Sc in Life Science or its equivalent subject from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech in Life Science.

You must have a valid GATE score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?