5th May 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in distance mode in mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Can I do distance m.tech in mechanical engineering after completion of b.tech from computer science? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? I really wanted to know if am eligible for doing the course or not. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  2. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completion of B.Tech from Computer Science?
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  4. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  5. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  6. Which all institutes offer M.Tech in Materials & Metallurgical engineering through distance education mode in Telangana?
  7. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  8. How to join M.Tech Mechanical Engineering through distance education after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  11. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA in distance mode?
  12. Am I eligible to study Ph.D in Computer Science if completed M.Sc with 55.55% marks? Universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science through Distance Mode in India?
  13. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  14. Am I eligible for distance M.Tech after doing MSc Computer Science(Distance)?
  15. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after B.Tech in Computer Science?
  17. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc in Microbiology from distance mode?
  18. Which correspondence courses can be done after 10th?
6th May 2016, 12:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in distance mode in mechanical engineering after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do distance m.tech in mechanical engineering after completion of b.tech from computer science? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? I really wanted to know if am eligible for doing the course or not. Thank you!
After completion of B.Tech in Computer Science, you can't do M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.

If you have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university then you are eligible to do M.Tech course in Mechanical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?