23rd March 2012, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Any correspondence courses that I can do after completion of B.Tech EEE?

is there any corresponding courses for after completion of btech eee

Related Questions:
  1. Is this possible to join Marine Engineering after completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  2. Jobs or courses after B.Tech (Electrical) with 59% marks overall? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which is the best course after completion of B.Tech EEE?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  5. Courses other than B.Tech after Diploma in EEE? -- [New]
  6. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  7. Can I do dual B.Tech course with correspondence diploma after B.Tech 2nd year EEE? What is the duration of correspondence diploma?? How many colleges are there in correspondence diploma?
  8. Which courses may be useful after completion of B.Tech? I did my B.Tech in ECE
  9. Which course in CDAC is a best choice for me to join after completion of B.Tech in EEE stream?
  10. How to join merchant navy as an electrical engineer? What is the fee structure for correspondence course?
  11. Best universities offering B.Tech/B.E? Can we do correspondence B.Tech from BITS Pilani?
  12. List of Correspondence courses to do after completion of 10th Class?
  13. Which course is best choice for me for Masters Degree in Correspondence after completion of Graduation in B.Sc with Statistics?
  14. Will there be any way to pursue PG courses without giving Entrance Exams after completion of BE in EEE?
  15. Which course is best suitable for doing MS in US and Germany after the completion of B.Tech in EEE?
  16. What courses I can do in Correspondence after the completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  17. What are the placements for B.Tech EEE students
  18. Career Prospects of BE in EEE? Information regarding IT courses related to EEE?
27th June 2013, 09:19 PM
sampathkumar3594

Default Re: Any correspondence courses that I can do after completion of B.Tech EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is there any corresponding courses for after completion of btech eee
yes! There is a corresponding course after b.tech. You can do Electrical Engineering(EE) in M.Tech. It is possible if you write Graduate Aptitude Test of Engineering(GATE). It is conducted by IISc and seven IIT's in India.
10th November 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Any correspondence courses that I can do after completion of B.Tech EEE?

What course should I prefer after B.tech from CS considering future job options ?
1st December 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

After Completion of my B.tech. in EE I am working with Jindal Saw Ltd. which correspondence course i can persue to gain more knowledge in mining and environmental studies?
5th November 2015, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Do bank PO job after B.tech count as work experience for pursuing MBA from IIM ?
5th November 2016, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

I completed my Bachelor of engineering in computer science,now I want to pursue my education in correspondence course.kindly let me know any best course in teaching?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?