9th September 2016, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of graduation in computer science engineering?

I'm about to finish my graduation in computer science engineering and i want to do my masters in fashion designing is it possible? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  2. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  3. Can I go for masters in fashion designing after completion of my graduation in B.Com?
  4. Can I study fashion designing as my masters after completion of BA in Commerce?
  5. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  6. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  7. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech course?
  9. Eligibility criteria for post graduation in Fashion Designing?
  10. Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?
  11. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  12. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  13. Does graduation in fashion designing from Allahabad university equivalent to graduation in science or commerce or arts?
  14. Post graduation in Fashion Designing is possible after engineering?
  15. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible to do Post Graduation in Fashion Designing for Political science graduate?
  17. Which all course I can opt for doing masters in abroad after completion of B.E Computer Science Engineering?
  18. Can I do Graduation without doing 12th class after completion of Diploma in Fashion Designing?
10th September 2016, 06:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of graduation in computer science engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm about to finish my graduation in computer science engineering and i want to do my masters in fashion designing is it possible? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this.
You have completed graduation degree in Computer Science Engineering, So you are not eligible to do Masters in Fashion Designing course.

Eligibility criteria for Master degree in Fashion Designing:-

Those who have completed graduation degree in Fashion Designing from a recognized university with above 45% are eligible for Master degree in Fashion Designing.

Your age should be above 17 years.
17th September 2016, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of graduation in computer science engineering?

Can i do MSc in Physics or Astronomy after completing my b.tech in mechanical branch?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?