21st July 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Can I study fashion designing as my masters after completion of BA in Commerce?

i recently complete my BA with commerce subjects... after then i want to do masters in fashion designing but i'm confuZ bcoz i heard after BA i can't do masters in fashion designing ...Can you let me know the information on the same?

plz help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  2. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  3. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Sc Fashion designing from KSOU?
  4. Can I go for masters in fashion designing after completion of my graduation in B.Com?
  5. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  6. How can I study Fashion Designing course in Graduation after completing 12th Commerce?
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech course?
  8. Am I eligible to do masters in NIFT after completion of 1 year diploma course in fashion designing?
  9. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  10. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  11. What should I do to study Fashion Designing after completion of 10th? List of colleges offering Fashion Designing?
  12. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  13. Can i study Master in Fashion Designing in abroad after BA from India?
  14. What can I do if I want to do Fashion Designing? Subjects required to study for Fashion Designing?
  15. Possibility to join NIFT to study Fashion Designing course if studying with Commerce stream? List of Fashion Designing courses for me? -- [New]
  16. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of graduation in computer science engineering?
  17. Can I do masters in fashion designing after my diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to join fashion designing course after complete of my graduation in B.Sc?
21st July 2016, 01:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study fashion designing as my masters after completion of BA in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i recently complete my BA with commerce subjects... after then i want to do masters in fashion designing but i'm confuZ bcoz i heard after BA i can't do masters in fashion designing ...Can you let me know the information on the same?

plz help me..
No, after completion of BA with commerce, you can't do post graduation course in fashion designing.

If you have completed graduation degree in fashion designing from a recognized university then you are eligible for post graduation degree in fashion designing.

Your age should be above 17 years.
22nd July 2016, 03:19 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study fashion designing as my masters after completion of BA in Commerce?

Yes, you can very much opt to pursue Masters in Fashion Designing course after completion of your BA in Commerce as the minimum educational requirement in order to pursue the course is that the candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University.

You should have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in your graduation and then only you could opt for the course from any good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?