10th June 2015, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Masters in Hindi from IGNOU if I have passed B.Com from DU with 45% marks?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed B.Com from du with 45%.can I pursue masters of hindi from IGNOU? Will I be eligible to do that? Can someone please provide me the basic eligibility criteria which would be followed? How to ensure that I would do the Masters in Hindi?

10th June 2015, 06:53 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Masters in Hindi from IGNOU if I have passed B.Com from DU with 45% marks?

IGNOU provides Master of Arts Hindi which is 2 year program.

Master of Arts (Hindi) (MHD)

Minimum Duration: 2 Years

Maximum Duration: 5 Years

Course Fee: Rs. 9,000

Minimum Age: No bar

Maximum Age: No bar

Eligibility:

Bachelor's Degree or a higher degree from a recognized University.
10th June 2015, 08:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Masters in Hindi from IGNOU if I have passed B.Com from DU with 45% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I have passed B.Com from du with 45%.can I pursue masters of hindi from IGNOU? Will I be eligible to do that? Can someone please provide me the basic eligibility criteria which would be followed? How to ensure that I would do the Masters in Hindi?
You have completed B.Com degree from DU so you are not eligible for Masters degree in Hindi.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Hindi from a recognized university are eligible for masters degree in Hindi.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?