27th February 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course?

Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer eagerly on this. Please guide me with the answer soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors?
  2. Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of BA in English?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  5. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  6. Is it possible to do masters in Psychology after completion of graduation in mass communication?
  7. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  8. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  9. What is last date for applying for masters in mass communication at IIMC, Delhi?
  10. Is it compulsory to do graduation in mass communication to be eligible for applying masers in mass communication?
  11. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Lectureship pursuing Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  13. What is the fees for 3 years bachelor and masters course in mass communication
  14. What are the range of courses under mass communication?
  15. Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  17. What type of jobs I can get after completion of graduation with geography honours and masters in mass communication?
  18. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
27th February 2016, 03:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the answer eagerly on this. Please guide me with the answer soon as possible.

Thank you!
You have completed B.Com degree so you are not eligible for Masters in Mass Communication.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree in Mass communication from a recognized university are eligible to get admission in masters degree in mass communication.

You age should be above 17 years.
27th February 2016, 06:09 PM
timsedu

Default Re: Am I eligible to do masters in mass communication after completion of B.Com course?

No because for Master in Mass Communication you need to Required Bachelor Degree in Mass Comm or any Diploma/short Term Certification in Mass Comm So do first BJMC Course from institute Like Techno Then Go for Master Degree.
27th February 2016, 08:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible to study M.Sc in Mass Communication course after completion of B.Com. The eligibility to study the course is a graduation in any subject with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges in India like;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?