16th June 2015, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?

I am pursuing my graduation from sridhar university in pilani. Am I eligible for giving entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication? Can you please let me know what is the procedure followed to apply for the exam and get selected in it?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  2. What should I do to enter into Teaching field having done Graduation in Mass Communication?
  3. Am I eligible for Mass Communication course after completing masters in sociology from North Bengal University? What type of questions appear in the entrance test?
  4. Preparation for mass communication entrance exams? books? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course?
  6. Date of entrance exam of Masters in Mass Communication?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in Burdwan university for M.A. in mass communication? Can I do diploma in German language along with Masters?
  8. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  9. Am I eligible for NET Exam in Lectureship pursuing Masters in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  10. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  11. Is it possible to do course in Mass communication after 12th Commerce?
  12. How to prepare for Ph.D Mass Communication exam? Which books to opt for? Date of exam and fee structure for the course?
  13. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  14. Eligibility for PO after 45% in Graduation and 65% in PG in Mass Communication?
  15. Best 3 institute for Post Graduate Diploma in Mass Communication?
  16. Eligibility for masters in mass communication after B.Tech?
  17. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same
16th June 2015, 07:09 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to give entrance exam of BHU for masters in mass communication if I am doing graduation from Sridhar University?

Candidates who have completed their graduation in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks are eligible to apply for BHU entrance exam to get admission in Masters in mass communication course. So, you can apply for BHU entrance exam. The exam is called Postgraduate Entrance Test (PET), which is generally conducted in the month of May/June. If you qualify in such exam, then you will get admission in Masters in mass communication course in BHU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?